PDA

View Full Version : Serrota Colorado II

cgh911
08-13-2010, 09:41 PM
Any body out there ever ridden the Colorado II? Would it be a fun bike to build up if I could find a frame?

Never had a Serrota but I am beginning to look for a frame fork or complete, I am 6feet 6 in so I am looking for a large frame.

Thanks for any input.

Gray

Peter B
08-13-2010, 10:29 PM
I had one. Great older frame, steel fork. A little heavier than today's offerings, as if that really matters. They can be had pretty cheap and ride nicely.

dekindy
08-14-2010, 03:29 PM
Will this fit?

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=77302

avalonracing
08-14-2010, 06:09 PM
They are nice bikes. I had one before my Ti Legend. They had more similarities in ride quality than differences... And that is a good thing.

DaveMz
08-15-2010, 10:38 AM
Any body out there ever ridden the Colorado II? Would it be a fun bike to build up if I could find a frame?

Never had a Serrota but I am beginning to look for a frame fork or complete, I am 6feet 6 in so I am looking for a large frame.

Thanks for any input.

Gray

Dear Gray:

I'm 6'7" and I've got 4 Colorado II's. I really enjoy these bikes, and that's comparing them to Merckx's, a Land Shark, 2 custom Zinn's... you get the idea. One of my "fleet" is on offer presently in the forum classified. Look for a 65cm Colorado II (Purple/Teal factory paint)

cgh911
08-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Hello again , thanks to everyone for the details on the Colorado II. DaveMZ I am interested in your bike for sale, are you in IN? Thanks again.
Gray