PDA

View Full Version : Have you done your taxes yet?

Louis
04-11-2005, 09:26 PM
I just got done. Took the day off (crappy day, rained the whole time), did four loads of laundry, sorted and folded, and finally finished off the old 1040s.

Louis

GoJavs
04-11-2005, 09:31 PM
She claims we are getting only $170 back....Oh, well, there goes my search for the holy grail (A Tesch or a Traut)...Maybe next year.... :crap: :crap: :crap:

Trouble
04-12-2005, 07:51 AM
I just got done. Took the day off (crappy day, rained the whole time), did four loads of laundry, sorted and folded, and finally finished off the old 1040s.

Louis

You domestic deva you.
Did mine back in Feb with Turbo Tax. After all the rebates, it cost me $15 to do state and fed(e-file).
Last year HR Block hosed me for $145. With the savings I bought a new helmet, gloves and some socks on sale at Supergo.

My girlfriend is still procrastinating with her taxes. She's crazy, she'll wait until midnight and ask me to help her :help:. And I will, for a cost :D

William
04-12-2005, 08:00 AM
Turbo Taxed it. Well, my wife did. :rolleyes: Getting some $$$ back and I owe her big. :D

William

bostondrunk
04-12-2005, 08:01 AM
Turbo Taxed it. Well, my wife did. :rolleyes: Getting some $$$ back and I owe her big. :D

William

I owe the government big........ :crap:

OldDog
04-12-2005, 08:24 AM
Bought the turbo tax a month ago, still havn't looked at it. I'm guessing I'll be oweing....

Blastinbob
04-12-2005, 08:33 AM
Do people actually still get money back ? Mine (business taxes) were due March 15th, just about the only drawback of incorporating, turned in the personal stuff at the same time. I pay estimated quarterly taxes, so I don't get dinged too bad come tax time. The tax man can kiss my..... :butt: !

flydhest
04-12-2005, 08:45 AM
did mine. Also turbo tax. Owe the District a bit, the Feds owe me a bit.

davep
04-12-2005, 09:13 AM
I participate in the yearly ritual know as an extension. Since I filed an extension for my corporate taxes last month, I'll do the same for personal taxes this month. I usually get the returns in around August.

djg
04-12-2005, 09:27 AM

Louis

Wife did 'em. Thousands coming back, which is nice (although an indication that I botched the withholdings).