PDA

View Full Version : What is the word on Pete?!?

Dekonick
07-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Just ask'n

Pete we miss you!

mike p
07-28-2010, 10:07 PM
+1 Any update?

Mike

rwsaunders
07-28-2010, 10:11 PM
See the sticky...looks like chemo and radiation therapy are in the works.

SoCalSteve
07-29-2010, 07:49 AM
All the news is right here... (http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=76128)

Pete Serotta
07-30-2010, 01:21 AM
I am on the mend from the operation. Staples are out and head swelling is going down,

Plan going forward is:

- Radiation and Chemo will last about 6 weeks but will not start for about 4 weeks to minimize risk of infection from OPERATION
- Friday (tomorrow) I go for a planning session with Oncologist (who is a grad of SLOAN KETTERING) but resides in RALEIGH They will do measurements and start to build the "mask" for the radiation treatments
- I am going to start some exercise and pilates next week, It will be a much lighter session than pre operation BUT I am moving forward.

Again thanks for all the support and friendship. The folks on the forum have also been outstanding in helping me!!!!

next week I hope to go back to FORUM and become active.......
:beer: :beer: WINE in mid OCT when this is all behind me,,,,,,, Yep will get to SEROTTA then for BEN and STAN have also been known to touch a red or two,

Smiley
07-30-2010, 04:20 AM
I am on the mend from the operation. Staples are out and head swelling is going down,

Plan going forward is:

- Radiation and Chemo will last about 6 weeks but will not start for about 4 weeks to minimize risk of infection from OPERATION
- Friday (tomorrow) I go for a planning session with Oncologist (who is a grad of SLOAN KETTERING) but resides in RALEIGH They will do measurements and start to build the "mask" for the radiation treatments
- I am going to start some exercise and pilates next week, It will be a much lighter session than pre operation BUT I am moving forward.

Again thanks for all the support and friendship. The folks on the forum have also been outstanding in helping me!!!!

:beer: :beer: WINE in mid OCT when this is all behind me,,,,,,, Yep will get to SEROTTA then for BEN and STAN have also been known to touch a red or two,
Hurry Back Pete, we miss you :)

Elefantino
07-30-2010, 04:56 AM
God bless, Pete.

You're in our thoughts every day! :banana:

William
07-30-2010, 06:50 AM
Good news!!

Wishing you a speedy recovery so that you can toast with some red, ride to your hearts content....and dodge rodents at will. ;)

William

texbike
07-30-2010, 07:28 AM

Plan going forward is:

Fantastic Pete! It's good to see you posting!

Good luck with the treatments.

Texbike

Dekonick
07-30-2010, 09:38 AM
Great to hear you are back 'in the saddle' again!

:beer:

SoCalSteve
07-30-2010, 10:23 AM
Great news!

Let us know if you need ANYTHING (besides red, which you have plenty of).

Sherry and Steve

c-record
07-30-2010, 10:45 AM
I've never been able to meet you but have been impressed the passion you have for this sport we all love. Also, the great willingness to help others.

Best wishes that you are well soon!

SEABREEZE
07-30-2010, 10:55 AM
A little humor here now, it appears they havn't removed all your brains, I see you are still talking RED. :beer:

Keep up the strong fight....

PBWrench
07-30-2010, 10:57 AM
Best wishes for a quick and complete recovery!!

slowandsteady
07-30-2010, 10:59 AM
I've never been able to meet you but have been impressed the passion you have for this sport we all love. Also, the great willingness to help others.

Best wishes that you are well soon!

+1

Best wishes for much health and happiness in the MANY years to come.

Mr. Squirrel
07-30-2010, 12:03 PM
mr. pete,

great news to hear. you won't be getting your front wheels back though....they are already stashed in the dirt in the yard. dug up and re-stashed. dug up and re-stashed again. feeling the urge..... ;)

mr. squirrel

Rapid Tourist
07-30-2010, 01:11 PM
Pete,

Its great to hear from you!! Best wishes for success all along the way, which I know you will find. We're thinking of you.

Ellen