PDA

View Full Version : OT: A William sized skateboard

Keith A
07-13-2010, 10:59 AM
How about a ride on the World's Largest Skateboard (http://www.gadgetreview.com/2010/07/witness-the-worlds-largest-skateboard-totally-wreck-a-guy-video.html)? I think William could have handled this alone :)

don'TreadOnMe
07-13-2010, 11:07 AM
Keith - I received a most excellent b-day present from the wife and kids this weekend:
Gravity Drop Carve Makai 41.
LOVE IT!

Mr. Squirrel
07-13-2010, 11:10 AM
no shells on those nuts!!

mr. squirrel

Keith A
07-13-2010, 11:12 AM
don'TreadOnMe -- That's awesome. I'm not sure if you saw my post or not, but I recently bought a Makai and it is the best board I've put my feet on. The only problem is that I can't ever get it away from my daughter to ride :rolleyes: I think we need another one...or possibly the Kalai lite flex :D

don'TreadOnMe
07-13-2010, 01:04 PM
Keith - yep, I sure did see your earlier post/thread.
The hook got set.

Sat. night we were @ the Iron Hill Twilight Crit here in West Chester, enjoying the evening, watching the pros and eating/drinking...
My wife and kids said, "C'mon, let's go into Fairman's!" (it's the local board shop, Bam's early headquarters)...and there was the Makai.
Sooooo sweeet.
I still ride an ancient Logan Earth Ski w/Trackers and red Kryptos, but the Gravity board is another universe.
Thanks for the recommendation Keith, again, I'm loving it!

William
07-13-2010, 02:30 PM
Dang Lilliputions stole my board!!! :D

That's funny. The dude that bailed almost got run over...I wonder how much that thing weighs? I had the sound turned down maybe that was answered.

I know what you mean Keith, my son took over the Earthwing so I don't get to ride it at all. Gravity makes nice boards fer-sure.

William

Keith A
07-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Speaking of Earthwing...have you ever ridden their SuperGlider?

William
07-13-2010, 02:51 PM
Speaking of Earthwing...have you ever ridden their SuperGlider?

No, the Supermodel is what we have. I've head good things about the Superglider. Heck, I can't say I've heard much of anything bad about any Earthwing deck.

http://www.naphte.com/category/_images/Longboard/news/lnews_earth_board.JPG

William