PDA

View Full Version : Pegoretti Questions about a Fina vs. Love #3..

texbike
07-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Other than the scandium tubeset on the Love #3 vs. the 6000 series aluminum tubeset on the Fina, are there any differences between them?

The geo charts look exactly the same for the two bikes.

Has anyone on the board had one of each that could give a ride comparison between the two?

Thanks!

Texbike

Climb01742
07-05-2010, 03:02 PM
i owned each a few years apart (and still have the love #3) so memory may be slightly fuzzy but here's my .02: each is stiff and very efficient. love is a bit lighter and a touch smoother. both are great, balls-to-the-wall race bikes. the differences aren't huge but i'd give the love the edge...though a fina is probably much cheaper these days. and as always with pegs, paint schemes can vary. my fina had a nice lace-like pattern, while my love has a great nerac team paint. if i can help more, just ask!

texbike
07-05-2010, 03:27 PM
i owned each a few years apart (and still have the love #3) so memory may be slightly fuzzy but here's my .02: each is stiff and very efficient. love is a bit lighter and a touch smoother. both are great, balls-to-the-wall race bikes. the differences aren't huge but i'd give the love the edge...though a fina is probably much cheaper these days. and as always with pegs, paint schemes can vary. my fina had a nice lace-like pattern, while my love has a great nerac team paint. if i can help more, just ask!

Thanks Climb. This is great info. I'll reach out to you via PM with a couple of additional questions.

Texbike