PDA

View Full Version : 93legendti

jerk
04-04-2005, 10:05 PM
the jerk loves you. (but not in a gay way. more like a jesus way.)
jerk

e-RICHIE
04-04-2005, 10:07 PM
march madness.

slowgoing
04-04-2005, 10:40 PM
That's what the boys in the old neighborhood used to say right before you got whacked.

Or, maybe the jerk been drinking, brought on by the realization last night that a new 86 year streak may be in the making.

Signed, a Yankees fan forever.

davids
04-05-2005, 08:40 AM
My dear jerk,

Whatever else you are, you're a mensch.

xoxo (jesus, not gay [not that there's anything wrong with that...])

coylifut
04-05-2005, 08:49 AM
My dear jerk,

Whatever else you are, you're a mensch.

xoxo (jesus, not gay [not that there's anything wrong with that...])

Mrs. Jerk might have a probleme with it

weisan
04-05-2005, 09:51 AM
Hey guys, be a little bit more encouraging, would you!!???

Senor Jerk, kudos to you for taking the high road.

Doofus, we need to re-consider our strategy. In the way things are progressing with our main competition, we may have a problem. :crap:

Since you guys brought up the subject of "Jesus", I didn't. I think it's pertinent to at least get a proper quote directly from the man himself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks."
Luke 6:45
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Air Jer
04-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Air Jer agrees with Weisan!

Kudos to the Jerk for being as diplomatic as he was. Air Jer does not always agree with the Jerk and yes The Jerk does come across a bit arrogant at times but that could be just the way the written word comes across at times. However, Air Jer finds the Jerk to be knowledgeable and Air Jer enjoys reading his posts. (yes this is written in the 3rd person in honor of The Jerk)

What's a Mensch?

davids
04-05-2005, 12:16 PM
What's a Mensch?
mensch or mensh
n. Informal pl. mensch·es or mensch·en
A person having admirable characteristics, such as fortitude and firmness of purpose: “He radiates the kind of fundamental decency that has a name in Yiddish; he's a mensch” (James Atlas).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Yiddish, human being, mensch, from Middle High German, human being, from Old High German mennisco. See man-1 in Indo-European Roots.]

And I meant no offense in invoking Jesus' name - The idea was "brotherly love" not "erotic love". That's all!

Tom Byrnes
04-06-2005, 01:23 AM
Senor Jerk - A generous gesture. Sadly, the Silence speaks volumes.

shaq-d
04-06-2005, 03:04 AM
Senor Jerk - A generous gesture. Sadly, the Silence speaks volumes.

silence was better. jerk's line "in a jesus kinda way" sounds backhanded to me.

sd

Sandy
04-06-2005, 05:10 AM
I didn't read it that way. Just the jerk's way.

Sandy

Air Jer
04-06-2005, 11:51 AM
I agree with Sandy although I am not sure how anyone can think clearly at 5:10 AM. How do you do that Mr. Sandy?
I read The Jerks original post and thought it was a very nice thing for him to say. Knowing my temper I would have responded differently. My respect for The Jerk increased.

dirtdigger88
04-06-2005, 03:40 PM
I leave you kids home for a couple of days unsupervised and looks what happens!!!!! :p I didnt mean that in a gay or anti-gay sorta way :eek:

jason

Climb01742
04-06-2005, 03:49 PM
tommy, do you like gladiator movies?