PDA

View Full Version : Pump Peg?

dvs cycles
06-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Was just dreaming of a new Ottrot and playing around with finish schemes when it hit me.
Pump peg not there but not even listed as an option.
Realize that I am an old school dinosaur and plan on a level top tube config.
I like having a full size frame pump with my Silca Imperio w/Campy head still with me on all my rides.
Is a peg a possibility when spending $8K on a frame? :beer:

victoryfactory
06-27-2010, 05:41 PM
It's a Ti headtube, so
I am pretty sure they will put a pump peg on a custom
Ottrott for you, just ask your dealer to check it out.

If you call Serotta directly, you will probably get a youngster
who has never heard of a pump peg. You may have to go up
the ladder a few rungs until you get an experienced person.

good luck

VF

Jeff N.
06-27-2010, 06:00 PM
They can do it. They won't do a chain hanger though, for whatever reasons. I insist on having both on all my bikes if possible (even Parlee can/will put a pump peg on their carbon frames if requested!).Jeff N.

Brian Smith
06-28-2010, 05:48 PM
Was just dreaming of a new Ottrot and playing around with finish schemes when it hit me.
I like having a full size frame pump with my Silca Imperio w/Campy head still with me on all my rides.

Level top tubes and pump pegs are no problem (and a nice idea) for an Ottrot SE.

dvs cycles
06-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Level top tubes and pump pegs are no problem (and a nice idea) for an Ottrot SE.
I thought that but input from the forum is always reassuring as I dream and work on the boss for the funds. :beer:
Thanks all.

Ahneida Ride
06-28-2010, 09:59 PM
I have a Legend Ti.... with Pump Peg and Pump...

Just ask for a Pump Peg.

I think ... if you do not ask, you do not receive.

dvs cycles
06-29-2010, 06:32 PM
I have a Legend Ti.... with Pump Peg and Pump...

Just ask for a Pump Peg.

I think ... if you do not ask, you do not receive.
When I ordered my Ti in 1995 the peg was standard.
I did have to pay extra to get it without paint on the front half however. :beer:

Pete Serotta
06-29-2010, 06:42 PM
PUMP PEG can be yours......PROMISE!!!!! just let me know pete@serotta.com with your personal info, It will get placed on build sheet and part of the finished product.

PETE

dvs cycles
06-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks Pete. I still have to work on the boss and convince her that when I turn over 100,000 miles on my 1995 Ti later this year that it needs to be retired and that I deserve some carbon in my life. :beer:

Pete Serotta
06-29-2010, 06:56 PM
Thanks Pete. I still have to work on the boss and convince her that when I turn over 100,000 miles on my 1995 Ti later this year that it needs to be retired and that I deserve some carbon in my life. :beer:

The new Ottrott rides very nice -- -- but then I rode the ti for Ride the ROckies and two other guys had Ottrotts. I an looking at one for me, since my son in law has "adopted" mine to St louis where they live.... :) :)