PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Happy Kwanza and Hanuka

Rapid Tourist
04-03-2005, 08:04 AM
Just wanted to wish happy birthday, etc., to all the commuters! I, for one, wait around all winter for this day because it starts bike commuting season in ernest for me. Unfortunately it is windy and gloomy here in DC, but I'm sure its a great day to ride and celebrate somewhere else! :beer: :banana: :) :) Don't forget to set your clocks.

Smiley
04-03-2005, 08:30 AM
Way to windy to ride today ( Sunday ) with Sandy and the gang . I guess its a Home Depot day trip to prep for more fix up home projects .
Thank you Fixee Tourist for you well wishes , How much money will you save riding to work now and better yet what will you do with new found wealth , buy more bike parts :banana:

Sandy
04-03-2005, 08:34 AM
Let's not forget to wish SAFE and enjoyable cycling throughout the year.

Safety Sandy

Len J
04-03-2005, 08:43 AM
Way to windy to ride today ( Sunday ) with Sandy and the gang . I guess its a Home Depot day trip to prep for more fix up home projects .
Thank you Fixee Tourist for you well wishes , How much money will you save riding to work now and better yet what will you do with new found wealth , buy more bike parts :banana:

Just got back from a 2 + hour ride here on the really windy Eastern Shore (19 MPH sustained, gusts to 30)........Hard work into the wind, but fun coming home.

If you don't ride in the wind here.......you don't ride.

I thought you DC guys were die hards?

Len

Sandy
04-03-2005, 08:56 AM
We are die hards only on the outside. We are wimps on the inside.

Windy Wimp,

Sandy

Sandy
04-03-2005, 08:58 AM
Happy birthday to Miss Molly, whenever that is.

Bow Wow Sandy

Kevan
04-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Dang, but the bikes are sure purdy, all cleaned up and waiting for the roads to be swept clean.

Sandy
04-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Ding Dong, You Kinda Purdy Too!! :)

Sandy

zap
04-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Len, some of us are but we don't ride Serotta's. Don't wear tights in the winter either.

Come to think of it, I didn't see a single Serotta on the road today. Usually every second bike on the road is a Serotta.

Sandy
04-03-2005, 05:13 PM
No Serottas but I did see this nude weirdo riding a Klein Quantum Pro down near Beach Drive. I saw a few ladies laughing at him, just before the Park Police arrested him for indecent exposure and for not having anything decent to expose. :) :)

Sheriff Serotta Sandy