PDA

View Full Version : Lemond again . . .

BumbleBeeDave
06-17-2010, 10:00 AM
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/lemond-calls-for-widespread-reforms

He makes some legit points but of course it's still obvious he hates Armstrong's guts . . . :rolleyes:

I also don't think his suggestions to take enforcement out of the hands of the UCI and give it to the national federations and police would work in Spain. It's pretty obvious (at least to me) that their federation (and even possibly the cops and courts) have been conspiring to protect Spanish dopers like Valverde.

BBD

fiamme red
06-17-2010, 10:11 AM
Before the Trek/LeMond split, he had to be careful what he said about LANCE. Now, he's free to attack him as much as he pleases.

jmc22
06-17-2010, 06:46 PM
SPEW I say....with a capital S

All Lemond is trying to do is to stand on his soapbox and yell out to the world at the top of his lungs - I AM THE LAST CLEAN RIDER TO HAVE WON THE TDF!!!

And for Lemond to stand there with a straight face and say the everyone should now believe Landis - the man that stole several hundred of thousands dollars of innocent people that pledged support to help him fight his campaign is nothing short of a sad and bitter man..

Give up the ghost Greg and go sue another Ski resort, I for one doubt more of what you say than anyone else.

gone
06-17-2010, 07:16 PM
I wish he'd shut up.

It's gets harder to admire him every time he opens his mouth.