PDA

View Full Version : Serotta to be in Cincinnati on June 25 -26 at Oakley Cycles

Serotta_Stan
06-15-2010, 10:11 AM
We are heading to Cincinnati later this month.
From David Ariosa at Oakley Cycles.
Friday June 25th 6:00pm to 9:00pm Join us for a kick off celebration the evening before the 2010 Hyde Park Blast, featuring our guest, legendary frame builder, Ben Serotta! Also, we will have as special guests, Stan and Bonnie Mavis from the Serotta management team, and Paraic McGlynn, the Serotta Director of Cycling Science. A tent will be setup in front of the store to accommodate everyone! Beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks will be served.

Can’t make it Friday night? Stop by on Saturday to talk to Ben, Stan, Bonnie and Paraic. The Serotta Mobile Fit Lab will be here as well. They will be showing the newest developments from Serotta, offering demo rides, and previewing the new line of Catlike helmets.

Oakley Cycles will also be showing our newest bike, jointly developed with Serotta, the “Ariosa”. A new concept blending performance, comfort, and premium ride quality, these bikes will be available in stock sizes from 49cm to 61cm. The limited edition production roll-out model will feature a thoughtfully selected parts group, and hand built wheel set.

Schedule of Events Hyde Park Blast Saturday June 26, 2010
• 6:30 a.m.: Run/Walk Race Day Registration
• 8:00 a.m.: 4-mile Run/Walk
• 8:00 a.m.: Walk Start (please move to the back of the start area)
• 10:00 a.m.: Kids events begin
• 4:15 - 10:00 p.m.: Cycling Races & Elite Run Race
• 6:00 - midnight: Block Party with The Rusty Griswolds

We hope to see you there!

For more information:

Hyde Park Blast www.hpblast.com
Serotta: www.serotta.com
Oakley Cycles: www.oakleycycles.com

Oakley Cycles
2709 Observatory Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45208
513-731-9111

Lovetoclimb
06-15-2010, 10:24 AM
See you all there! I ride a colnago though, hopefully I can join the fun :banana:

Hard Fit
06-15-2010, 06:41 PM
What a tease!!! When do we get to see a picture of this Ariosa?

dekindy
06-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Will the Serotta Fit Lab perform an evaluation of my current fit? Appointment or first come/first served? I have a Serotta Legend.

dekindy
06-18-2010, 12:13 AM
Will the Serotta Fit Lab perform an evaluation of my current fit? Appointment or first come/first served? I have a Serotta Legend.

I am very interested and will make the trip from Indianapolis since you will be so close.

SEABREEZE
06-19-2010, 10:51 AM
Hi Stan

Do yo have a schedule of cities you will be in for the next 6 months, demoing the current fleet of Serottas