PDA

View Full Version : Campy Shamal 2 Way Fit 2010

mso
06-13-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm interested in these wheels and have been reading some good reviews but I'm just not sure about tubeless tires. Anyone have these wheels and/or what do you think of tubeless road tires? Ride, maintenance etc.

Thanks

StellaBlue
06-13-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm interested in these wheels and have been reading some good reviews but I'm just not sure about tubeless tires. Anyone have these wheels and/or what do you think of tubeless road tires? Ride, maintenance etc.

Thanks

Buy Neutrons, you won't regret it.. You can't go wrong w/ the shamals, but Neutrons are killer, especially if you get them for around 550-600 from ribble..

terrytnt
06-13-2010, 07:37 PM
I just purchased the Fulcrum's Racing Zero's 2-Ways (basically the same as Shamal Two-Way), both produced by Campy and have logged over 1000 miles. I'm a LONG TIME tubular rider and wanted to try pseudo clinchers from all the great press these 2-ways are getting.

These wheels are amazing! Closest feel to tubulars and extremely responsive. I already have the Shamals '09s (tubular) and wanted to try the Fulcrums. I would strongly recommend your purchase. Shamal 2010 2-Way are terrific wheels!

Dan Le foot
06-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Tell me about changing the tire. I'm reading very difficult and the Hutchinson Fusion is not durable. The slime makes a mess.