PDA

View Full Version : Crash an AE

bpatterson
06-09-2010, 11:37 PM
I can't be the first to have a SUV u-turn into me there have to be other AE owners with a bump or two ...lets hear it!!

Blue Jays
06-09-2010, 11:39 PM
Are you on-the-hook for the repairs or is the SUV driver?
That might influence the responses you see here to your post.
Hope you were unhurt in the accident.

bpatterson
06-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Are you on-the-hook for the repairs or is the SUV driver?
That might influence the responses you see here to your post.
Hope you were unhurt in the accident.
they want me to prove its broke.... what the heck do you do with carbon

bpatterson
06-16-2010, 08:35 PM
ps because i'm in the north i haven't road it 3 months yet :confused: :bike:

rwsaunders
06-16-2010, 08:57 PM
Send it to Serotta for an opinion regarding the extent of the damage.

false_Aest
06-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Send it to Serotta for an opinion regarding the extent of the damage.

+ a bajillion

I'd say they need to pay for the shipping and check-up.

bpatterson
06-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Allegedly they have decided to total it (according to the adjuster) Ill believe it when I see it on paper from someone that makes decisions but i like the direction they are going in :crap:

rdparadise
06-17-2010, 09:12 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident, hopefully you weren't injured. This would be covered by the drivers property damage limit on their insurance policy. Typically 50k is the minimum. Glad to hear they are leaning towards totaling it. Good luck with the settlement. Don't forget to have them include the sales tax.

Regards,

Bob

snah
06-18-2010, 07:33 AM
Sorry to hear about your accident, hopefully you weren't injured. This would be covered by the drivers property damage limit on their insurance policy. Typically 50k is the minimum. Glad to hear they are leaning towards totaling it. Good luck with the settlement. Don't forget to have them include the sales tax.

Regards,

Bob

Probably not going to matter, but the minimum for property damage will vary from state to state. Here in Indiana, minimum is $10,000. Many carriers won't offer limits that low, mine, minimum is $25,000.

Best of luck!! :)