PDA

View Full Version : Prologo Saddles

snah
06-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Knowing that this answer is unique to each rider, but anyone experience the Prologo saddles? Looking at the Nago PAS, ti rails, cut out section. Been using the Selle Italia Flite Gel Flow ti, not unhappy but looking to try something else.

Information appreciated. :)

rpm
06-08-2010, 09:22 PM
I rented a Cannondale with a Prologo Scratch saddle for a week earlier this year. I was pleasantly surprised by the saddle. It's narrower than I usually take, but it was quite pleasant with a good shape and comfortable padding. I'd put it on my short list of saddles to consider.

06-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Note that there are a low-end series of Prologos, then the regular Scratch saddles (the Pro, the Nack, etc., differing in rails), and then the Scratch TR (which have a completely different shell and only come in Ti rails). The Scratch TR is very hard to find but is the saddle that's so popular in the pro ranks. It's quite similar to the Prologo Evo TR, which is just slightly flatter. Both the Scratch TR and Evo TR are superb saddles, as is the Tri TR saddle they make with a very wide soft nose (not deep like some, just wide). Easily a saddle to consider. The non-TR Scratch and Evo have all kinds of carbon fiber hammocks and other design bling for the consumer, but the TR's are the ones to look for. And they aren't unreasonably expensive as good saddles go. If you want to consider one, at least start with a TR -- you'll save money and get what for many is a better saddle.

snah
06-09-2010, 08:09 AM
Greatly appreciated fellas!! :beer:

bking
06-09-2010, 07:38 PM
I've got three of the scratch prologo: nack, pro and the scratch. All very good. I spent 5 days straight, 450 miles on the pro and loved it.
that said, nothing is much more personal then the saddle.