PDA

View Full Version : Custom Baselayers/Technical Shirts

Lovetoclimb
06-04-2010, 09:45 AM
Does anyone have experience with custom designing and printing base-layers or technical undershirts to be used for cycling/running?

My team recently completed our kit orders and after we woke up a few days later from the initial black out due to the awesome, we decided team base-layers are in order.

Thanks for the help.

Also look for the BSM in the Cincinnati OH road race scene this summer and fall!

John H.
06-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I like the sockguy custom baselayers. Comfy to wear- you can do team/sponsor logo in a cool small chest logo so it shows when you open up your jersey.

EDS
06-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Does anyone have experience with custom designing and printing base-layers or technical undershirts to be used for cycling/running?

My team recently completed our kit orders and after we woke up a few days later from the initial black out due to the awesome, we decided team base-layers are in order.

Thanks for the help.

Also look for the BSM in the Cincinnati OH road race scene this summer and fall!

My team had some "technical" t-shirts made by Hincapie. They are more for sporting team colors while working out at the gym. You could use it as a baselayer but it is not fitted like most baselayers.