PDA

View Full Version : Bike Photos from Slate

rugbysecondrow
05-19-2010, 07:21 AM
I saw this and enjoyed it, maybe some of you will also.

Cheers

http://todayspictures.slate.com/20100518/

csm
05-19-2010, 08:24 AM
I did!
thanks

Ray
05-19-2010, 08:47 AM
Very nice. I've been getting back into photography again lately (sort of an old passion that been mostly dormant for about 25 years while I raised a family, had a career, etc) and this was a really nice melding of my two biggest hobbies at the moment. While there are a lot of really nice photographs in there, I was particularly partial to #3, for reasons having nothing to do with bikes or photography!

BTW, what are you doing reading Slate? It may not be wrong, but it sure isn't right. :cool:

-Ray

gemship
05-19-2010, 09:27 AM
Very nice. I've been getting back into photography again lately (sort of an old passion that been mostly dormant for about 25 years while I raised a family, had a career, etc) and this was a really nice melding of my two biggest hobbies at the moment. While there are a lot of really nice photographs in there, I was particularly partial to #3, for reasons having nothing to do with bikes or photography!

BTW, what are you doing reading Slate? It may not be wrong, but it sure isn't right. :cool:

-Ray

I just copy and pasted her name in the famous cyclist thread.

rugbysecondrow
05-19-2010, 09:47 AM

-Ray

I read lots of periodicals I don't always agree with, but I also don't find them to be too unreasonable either. I keep trying to figure you guys out. :beer:

My favorite photo is 21, it sums up how I feel everytime I go riding with my buddies. I feel like a kid when I ride and I love that feeling.

vqdriver
05-19-2010, 11:05 AM
My favorite photo is 21, it sums up how I feel everytime I go riding with my buddies. I feel like a kid when I ride and I love that feeling.

my favorite too. but when i see pics like that i always wonder what happened to them 4,5,10 years later and how the war affected their lives. there's 5 untold stories there.

Dekonick
05-19-2010, 04:11 PM
Thanks - enjoyed that.