PDA

View Full Version : Tour of California video clips

weisan
05-17-2010, 07:16 AM
Is it just me being grouchy early in the morning?
I go over to Steephill.tv or cyclingfans to get my Giro fix everyday, never disappointed, and then I head over to ToCali to look for clips on the first two stages, I could hardly find any except all the commercials-laden interviews and what not, yawn...

Before I pronounced the American racing video coverage crappy, can someone please point me to a better source than the 10-sec fast-forward clip on some stupid local news channel with a news/sportscaster who knows zip about cycling.

Thank you!

rounder
05-17-2010, 07:30 AM
I watched about the last 50 miles of the race on Versus yesterday. I don't know if they will be showing it every day. Mark Cavendish won. Cancellera was rightthere at the end. It was like watching a major stage race (it is one now).

oldpotatoe
05-17-2010, 07:34 AM
I watched about the last 50 miles of the race on Versus yesterday. I don't know if they will be showing it every day. Mark Cavendish won. Cancellera was rightthere at the end. It was like watching a major stage race (it is one now).

Say what you will about Universal but it is RACING coverage, not a 2-3 minute blurb about Levi or whomever interspersed with 2-3 minute Specialized commercial, followed by another commercial, then some scenes of racing. I like Phil and Paul but race coverage please. I think they are still trying to bring the lance show to the masses.