PDA

View Full Version : Northwest ride

gasman
03-27-2005, 10:43 PM
I made a post under Gatherings inviting all you fine folks to my neck of the woods for a wekend in June to ride and talk bikes. Maybe we can get the esteemed Mr. Sacha White to make a celebrity apprearance ? Shino ? bcm119 ? others ?

Dave

vaxn8r
03-28-2005, 01:20 AM
yes

IXXI
03-28-2005, 01:41 AM
I'm in.

wasfast
03-28-2005, 06:31 PM
That might be fun. I'm in Albany. I must know 20 people in Corvallis that have Serotta's they've bought through Peak Sports over the years. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them.

gasman
03-28-2005, 07:51 PM
That might be fun. I'm in Albany. I must know 20 people in Corvallis that have Serotta's they've bought through Peak Sports over the years. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them.

wasfast-
Everyone is welcome on whatever bike. I also do not own a Serotta but lust after many bikes including Serotta.
Albany is a pretty short hop down I-5 so COME ON DOWN!! :banana: :banana:

Dave

alembical
03-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Hopefully we can get shino to come down as well, but I know he works on Saturdays. If any from Portland wants a ride down Friday night or real early Saturday, let me know.

Alembical

gasman
03-28-2005, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=alembical]Hopefully we can get shino to come down as well, but I know he works on Saturdays.

Maybe this far in advance he can get a day off ? Can you Shino ??
How about some you other P-towners ? Coy ?? Christoph (sp) ?? Who else wants to join the fun ?

coylifut
03-28-2005, 08:15 PM
I promised the spouse I would take a vacation in June. I'll chime in after you firm up a date.

gasman
03-28-2005, 09:30 PM
I promised the spouse I would take a vacation in June. I'll chime in after you firm up a date.

The dates are June 17,18,19. More details are under gatherings, Tour de Eugene.
Be great to have you show for at least one day.

Sacha White
03-28-2005, 11:29 PM
It sounds good to me. I really like that part of the state. . Maybe I can get my coworker ben to come too. He is from Eugene and worked at Pauls for 6 or 7 years.

shinomaster
03-28-2005, 11:39 PM
I would love to go! I have to check dates As I have a wedding to be at in June.
Maybe I'll have my serotta fixed by then..

Tom Byrnes
03-29-2005, 02:35 AM
Thanks, Dave. This is a very generous gesture.

I am a hopeful, also. I have to clear up or move a trial scheduled for that time period. But, the case should settle before then.

I traveled through Eugene on my way to Vancouver many years ago and still remember how beautiful Oregon was. Hopefully, it hasn't changed too much for the worse since then. I would love to visit again - and this time with a bike.

I have already checked Southwest Airlines' schedule. Only $89 each way from L.A. to Portland. It would be great to match some faces with the names. I hope to be able to meet and ride with everyone.

:) :) :)
Tom

William
03-29-2005, 06:34 AM
Like I said in another thread, I'm trying to get out there this summer. It would be cool if I could coordinate the dates to match up and gets some rides in with the NW contingent.

I'll see what I can do.

William

chrisroph
03-29-2005, 09:51 AM
I'm a definite maybe. Please let me know when the dates firm up.

gasman
03-29-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm a definite maybe. Please let me know when the dates firm up.

The dates a definately June 17,18,19. i am busy every other weekend.

Sacha-
Bring Ben down also, everyone is welcome, he will know some of the rides around here I'm planning.

Dave

gasman
05-05-2005, 01:28 PM
Ok forumites- I have posted the planned rides for the Tour de Eugene on June 17-19. Those of you can't make it- read 'em and weep baby !!
We will have plently of riding.
So far those attending will include:
Vaxn8r
myself
Shino
IXXI
Skrawny
wasfast
Russ
bcm119

Maybes include:

Tom Byrnes
Sacha
Alembical
Christoph

I apologize if I forgot you, feel free to send me a harrassing PM or even a public response.We have plenty of bed space and a flat lawn for those that want to sleep out.