PDA

View Full Version : Serotta OPEN HOUSE 5/15-16 LET US KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT>

Pete Serotta
05-06-2010, 09:02 AM
On May 15, famed frame builder Ben Serotta of Serotta Competition Cycles (www.serotta.com) will open the doors to his facility, offering factory tours and fitting demonstrations, as well as free bicycle checks from some of the world's best bicycle mechanics to those who will be participating in the Team Billy event.

Between 10AM and 3PM, come pick up your Team Billy registration packet, meet Ben and his team, and see why Serottas have been the premier ride of choice for recreational and serious riders like you to Olympians and leading pros, receiving awards aplenty, including the prestigious Editor's Choice Dream Bike from Bicycling. Learn about the Serotta Fit System, which has become the industry standard to enhance rider comfort and power. And participate in informal rides that will be leaving from the Serotta factory at 2:00 PM with a longer and shorter route option. Please note that the factory tours are limited to the first 225 participants, and require advance registration via the link at www.teambilly.org. The fit demonstrations, bike checks and informal rides do not require advance registration.

__________________________________________________ ______________

If you are an Owners Club member, please send a note to info@serotta.com to let them know you are coming to the event below. In this way, Ben and the team can insure there are enough refreshments..

In addition on May 15 - SPECIAL AND FOR THE OWNER'S CLUB ONLY: ENJOY A RECEPTION WITH BEN SEROTTA AND THE SEROTTA MANAGEMENT TEAM FROM 5:30 - 8:00 PM AT THE FACTORY FARMHOUSE.

BumbleBeeDave
05-06-2010, 09:15 AM
. . . there IS supposed to an informal ride leaving the factory at 2pm Saturday. I'm definitely in for that . . . who else is interested?

BBD

CNY rider
05-06-2010, 11:48 AM
. . . there IS supposed to an informal ride leaving the factory at 2pm Saturday. I'm definitely in for that . . . who else is interested?

BBD

I'm in.

Pete Serotta
05-13-2010, 08:57 AM
Who is making it for the SAT ride??

Smiley
05-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Who is making it for the SAT ride??
not me unless they are giving away those new $280 Catlike helmets :)

Bruce K
05-13-2010, 07:30 PM
Looks like it's going to be a no-go this year.

:crap: :crap: :crap:

BK

Ahneida Ride
05-14-2010, 10:07 AM
I hope to be there for the 2:00 ride.

Sorry for not making it ... :bike:

CNY rider
05-15-2010, 08:55 PM
not me unless they are giving away those new $280 Catlike helmets :)

The helmets were pretty hot looking. Never saw them before.
Where was Pete? Ben had to come up with the red for all of us.