PDA

View Full Version : WTB Chest Strap for Polar Accurex

tlittlefield
05-02-2010, 09:46 AM
I have an older model Polar HRM that I need a chest strap for. I would assume that any Polar chest strap might work, but not sure. The model that I have is the Polar Accurex, It is about 15 years old, but the head still works fine for what I need it for.

So if anyone has a chest strap for cheap that are looking to unload please send me a pm.

To avoid some of the confusion, I just need the strap not the transmitter. I need the strap that has the two snaps where the transmitter attaches.

Thanks!

jeo99
05-02-2010, 12:05 PM
I have an older model Polar HRM that I need a chest strap for. I would assume that any Polar chest strap might work, but not sure. The model that I have is the Polar Accurex, It is about 15 years old, but the head still works fine for what I need it for.

So if anyone has a chest strap for cheap that are looking to unload please send me a pm.

Thanks!

I actually have an extra from a Accurex! Fair price?

:beer:

Alan
05-02-2010, 12:05 PM
https://www.chponline.com/store/cart.php?m=search_results&search=polarheartmonitor

They repair Polar units and have a lot of spare parts etc. They have fixed my units a few times though I just switched to a Garmin FR-60 and am very happy.

Alan

tlittlefield
05-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Jeo99,
It is your piece, I think that you should give me a price that you are comfortable with. Don't want to embarrass myself :)

Alan,
Thanks for the tip, I will check it out!

jeo99
05-02-2010, 01:50 PM
PM'd

Jeo99,
It is your piece, I think that you should give me a price that you are comfortable with. Don't want to embarrass myself :)

Alan,
Thanks for the tip, I will check it out!

tlittlefield
05-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Still looking....Anybody?