PDA

View Full Version : A Bike Race Winner Reports

SEABREEZE
04-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Tried your olive oil and balsamic after winning it in a bike race. Now we're addicted. Its the best stuff! Thanks for supporting cycling-- and in exchange, I'll continue to purchase Bariani olive oil whenever I get a chance to head over the hill

Folks it doesnt get any better, try there balsamic and evvo cold pressed olive oil

No affliation with them, and they support bike racing.

Further update

Enrico Bariani produces extra virgin oil that is excellent to the discerning taste-- that pleasant sensation in the mouth we've come to crave. I've been using olive oil exclusively for nearly 30 years, but I've discovered it anew since finding Bariani Extra Virgin Oil at Newcastle Produce near Auburn.

Sr. Bariani also supports bicycle racing, hosting a road race on the farm roads near his facility, with both traditions bringing a true Italiani experience to it's rightful status in Northern California. Grazie mille Sr. Bariani!

Surely there has to be some NORCAL folks that did this race.

Yet another update

These wonderful folks sponsor a bike race my club participates in every year in Zamora, CA near Sacramento. Bariani is a true familiy operation. Grandma Bariani came out at 5:30 a.m. to open up their warehouse, for use as race headquarters. She apparently doesn't speak much English (she is from the old country) but perhaps someone at Bariani can translate our whole club's thanks to her and the whole Bariani family. I haven't purchased their olive oil yet, but having read others' comments below, I'm headed out to find a case of it.

For sure sounds like Serotta should partner up for events with folks like this

fiamme red
04-30-2010, 12:46 PM
Colavita, which makes olive oil, vinegar, and pasta, has supported a racing team for a long time.

ckamp
04-30-2010, 12:50 PM
I love it so much I fill up my watter bottles with it.

fiamme red
04-30-2010, 12:53 PM
I love it so much I fill up my watter bottles with it.John Stamstad: "I chose canola oil because it has no flavor so you can drink it straight."

http://www.thelonerider.com/2001/index_october01.shtml