PDA

View Full Version : Website geometry

jonjones13
04-20-2010, 12:10 PM
I see with the new, fancy 2010 Serotta website there are no geometries to the stock sizes anymore - can anyone point me to the '09 HSG carbon geometries ?

Ta,
Jon

Pete Serotta
04-20-2010, 01:34 PM
Tell me what size you are looking for and I will get it for you....pete@serotta.com

Brian Smith
04-20-2010, 09:22 PM
Just curious here...

Since a bike can't yet be ordered online, what practical use does anyone have for a listing of stock size geometries? Dream up your own stock geometry, then visit a serotta fitter, would be my recommendation. You can both get what you want, and/or what's best for you. Neither you nor serotta are limited to what's printed on a web page as "stock."

jlwdm
04-20-2010, 09:49 PM
Stock sizes should show the geometry. I need custom but not everybody does. A lot of riders have a good knowledge of the geometry they need and might get interested in a frame if they see a stock geometry that fits. They might not go to the effort of getting fit by a Serotta fitter. Or they might not be in the area of a Serotta fitter.

As mentioned by others the website needs a lot of work.

On the other hand the OPs question relates to 2009 geometry.

Jeff

WadePatton
04-20-2010, 10:48 PM
there's more to riding than a mm here or there. riders should work on improving their riding and let builders/mfgs worry 'bout stock geos.

jlwdm
04-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Of course there is more to riding than a mm here or there. This is not a riding v geometry thread. The OP just wanted to know the geo of a stock frame.

you didn't go buy a stock frame that you didn't know the geo. You built one.

Personally I have two customs that I had no input on. Made sure nothing seemed out of line. But I did a lot of research to try to find a stock geo that would work. Could not find one thoughh

Jeff

soulspinner
04-21-2010, 04:54 AM
I wanted to know if the geometry sheet would show the difference, if any from 09 for I fit their fierte 54 geo......