PDA

View Full Version : Classifieds Section

93legendti
03-27-2010, 07:10 AM
Rocks. Thanks Serotta. :)

thwart
03-27-2010, 06:28 PM
We don't get to agree on things too often... but this time I'm with ya 100%. :banana:

93legendti
03-27-2010, 06:36 PM
We don't get to agree on things too often... but this time I'm with ya 100%. :banana:
I thought you'd be with me 110% :D

Louis
03-27-2010, 06:44 PM
'Fess up, Adam - you're just being nice in hopes of convincing Pete that you are responsible, and can be allowed into the "adults only" discussion forum. ;)

dancinkozmo
03-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Rocks. Thanks Serotta. :)

you sound to me like an ideal candidate for the "black-hat" marketing system...it is currently all the rage in the serotta classifieds

johnnymossville
03-27-2010, 07:09 PM
'Fess up, Adam - you're just being nice in hopes of convincing Pete that you are responsible, and can be allowed into the "adults only" discussion forum. ;)

This was really funny.

93legendti
03-27-2010, 07:22 PM
This was really funny.
Think there'll be photos?

roguedog
03-27-2010, 09:12 PM
As an aside...

Just wanted to send out hella props to Adam (93LengendTi). Just an awesome patient person to deal with. He patiently put up with a bunches of questions and wishy washyness.

And yes, the classifieds and the respective forumites ROCK the egg! (THanks to all the others who have been similarly awesome to deal with). :beer: :beer: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just great folks. Thanks all.

93legendti
03-27-2010, 09:52 PM
As an aside...

Just wanted to send out hella props to Adam (93LengendTi). Just an awesome patient person to deal with. He patiently put up with a bunches of questions and wishy washyness.

And yes, the classifieds and the respective forumites ROCK the egg! (THanks to all the others who have been similarly awesome to deal with). :beer: :beer: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Just great folks. Thanks all.
Thanks so much PL. I never thought you were being wishywashy or that you had "bunches of questions". I thought our deal was as as easy as can be. It would have probably taken 50 more emails and 20 calls before patience was an issue. Really.

I'm glad to be selling stuff; glad people want to buy stuff and thankful that Serotta offers an awesome opportunity to buy and sell stuff.