PDA

View Full Version : Search engine help

sevencyclist
03-18-2010, 12:45 AM
Somehow on my computer, I can't seem to search with Yahoo, Google, or MSN. The only searches that I can do is comcast.net or excite.com.

This seems to apply to both Firefox or Internet Explorer. Does anyone know how I can gain back access to searches by those other popular search engines?

I can search Images in Yahoo, or work with yahoomail, but just can't do search in yahoo. Need help from any computer guru out there!

Ray
03-18-2010, 03:59 AM
Not sure how to make them the default, but if you wanna go to Google, just go to www.google.com and use it from there. Same with www.yahoo.com. You can bookmark both of 'em and they'll probably offer you all sorts of ways to make themselves your default search engine.

-Ray

sevencyclist
03-18-2010, 10:23 AM
Not sure how to make them the default, but if you wanna go to Google, just go to www.google.com and use it from there. Same with www.yahoo.com. You can bookmark both of 'em and they'll probably offer you all sorts of ways to make themselves your default search engine.

-Ray
Thanks Ray. Google page would not even load on the browsers. Yahoo page does, but whatever I search would lead to the error page. I can connect to Serotta, ESPN, or this forum without problem, but just can't get the search engine to work. Very strange.