PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Quattro!

William
03-15-2005, 03:32 PM
Have a great B-Day and thanks for the point to Steadmans. :cool:

William

Kevin
03-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Quattro,

My own Quattro blew out some candles for you this morning. The girl can move. Happy Birthday.

Kevin

quattro
03-16-2005, 07:09 AM
William, thanks for your b-day wishes, greatly appreciated!! I'm sorry we never hooked up when I was down in Matunuck last summer,but hopefully we can do it this summer as I plan on being down again the third week of July. It was really difficult to make any plans last summer with three kids 2-5-12 years old vying for your atttention. This year it will be much easier, they are now 3-6-12!Ha! Seriously, I will make a greater effort this time around. Thanks again for the birthday wishes, quattro.

quattro
03-16-2005, 07:12 AM
Kevin, somehow missed your post when I opened this up, sorry,thanks so much for the b-day greetings. Which model quattro do you own? I drive a '95 S6. Thanks, quattro

William
03-16-2005, 08:28 AM
William, thanks for your b-day wishes, greatly appreciated!! I'm sorry we never hooked up when I was down in Matunuck last summer,but hopefully we can do it this summer as I plan on being down again the third week of July. It was really difficult to make any plans last summer with three kids 2-5-12 years old vying for your atttention. This year it will be much easier, they are now 3-6-12!Ha! Seriously, I will make a greater effort this time around. Thanks again for the birthday wishes, quattro.

Not a problem. Mine are 4 & 6 so I understand the equation. Maybe Molly22 will join us as well? Just drop me a line when you're ready and we'll get some miles in.

Hope you had a fun day. :beer:

William

Kevin
03-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Kevin, somehow missed your post when I opened this up, sorry,thanks so much for the b-day greetings. Which model quattro do you own? I drive a '95 S6. Thanks, quattro

I just picked up my 2005 A6 4.2.

Kevin

Rich_W
03-16-2005, 07:42 PM
Here's my Quattro for a fellow Quattro... Happy Bday! :beer:

2003 A4 3.0 QMSXP, 19 RS4 wheels, Stop Tech Brakes, H&R Coilovers, Swaybars & bushings, Euro Headlights, Custom painted lowers, Votex rear spoiler... and too much other stuff I care to list...

quattro
03-16-2005, 09:26 PM
Kevin, sorry, I forgot we had exchanged some e-mails about your new ride, it's that old age setting in, bummer.

quattro
03-16-2005, 09:28 PM
Rich W, that is a thing of beauty. I'm liking the new S4 Cabriolet, but not ready for new wheels for atleast 4 more years, plenty of time to dream.

Kevin
03-17-2005, 05:42 AM
Maybe its time to open the Serotta-Audi forum. I'll have to take pictures of the new ride and post them.

Kevin

quattro
03-17-2005, 06:22 AM
Kevin, please do post some pictures of your new Audi, I, WE, would love to see them. Do you visit any Audi forums? "An Audi in every garage and a Serotta on every roof rack". An Audi/Serotta forum sounds like a great idea, we'll have to set up a poll and see how many members drive these wonderful machines.

Kevin
03-17-2005, 07:54 AM
I do a little lurking on AudiWorld and AudiForums. I am spending most of my time trying to master the MMI system. But I am getting close.

Kevin

Rich_W
03-17-2005, 04:21 PM
Quattro, Kevin,

First, thanks for the kind comments on my sled... Chassis-wise, the thing is heavily tuned... Its hard to find anything else on the road the same turnin and roadholding for the $$. The car is known by many on Audiworld.com as a benchmark for tasteful style and performance... there are a lot of young folks out there that do some pretty hideous stuff. I prefer the muscular, yet stock look.

I don't salt it in winter, too much dough invested in suspension components... Do all the install work myself. My Chevy Pickup does all the daily work. My older B5 A4 was off-the-hook in terms of motor mods... stuffed about as large a turbo in the thing as possible... race clutch, fixed back race seats... more suspension, etc. etc... its another disease.

I've actually been involved with Audiworld.com since its inception, formerly known as A4.org.

I've been a content moderator for years... So, another link to the Serotta-Audi connection here. I'm considered one of the 'old timers' if you will... I rarely post... but police it constantly. Same username: Rich_W