PDA

View Full Version : Abortion, Gun Control, Taxes, Heath Care, Global Warming, Bush v. Gore

Louis
03-15-2010, 11:11 PM
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :p

Louis

bironi
03-15-2010, 11:31 PM
Thanks, I couldn't resist looking. :beer:

JMerring
03-16-2010, 07:44 AM
why'd you diss immigration reform? :)

fiamme red
03-16-2010, 07:51 AM
I was going to start a John Edwards thread, which would have three controversial elements: politics, religion, and abortion. But Louis beat me with six. :p

Keith A
03-16-2010, 01:58 PM
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :p Just because you can, doesn't mean you should :no:

Louis
03-16-2010, 05:39 PM
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should :no:

Did they surgically remove your sense of humor before you became a moderator, or had you already lost it? :no:

pbjbike
03-16-2010, 05:42 PM
Wow! Where's Tobias, 93LegendTi, et al? There's so much material here...Add Renewable Energy, Nancy Pelosi, Tax Hikes, and I bet they'll chime in. :fight:

Keith A
03-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Did they surgically remove your sense of humor before you became a moderator, or had you already lost it? :no:Sorry Louis, I knew it was a joke...and my comment was supposed to be lighthearted, but obviously it didn't come across that way.

Louis
03-16-2010, 05:55 PM
Sorry Louis, I knew it was a joke...and my comment was supposed to be lighthearted,

In that case, sorry. :)

Keith A
03-16-2010, 05:59 PM
No problem...that is one of the downsides with this mode of communication...it is easy for things to be not state correctly or misread :cool:

BumbleBeeDave
03-16-2010, 06:31 PM
No problem...that is one of the downsides with this mode of communication...it is easy for things to be not state correctly or misread :cool:

Also, I'm extremely disappointed there's nothing in here about Obama secretly being an Arab Muslim . . . :) :rolleyes: :p :D ;) :banana:

BBD

Ray
03-17-2010, 04:00 AM
Also, I'm extremely disappointed there's nothing in here about Obama secretly being an Arab Muslim . . . :) :rolleyes: :p :D ;) :banana:

BBD
That's a secret?

But what about financial reform.

And the fact that Adam and Tobias haven't shown up yet just confirms that conservatives are quite as smart as liberals. :cool: Rugbysecondrow being the obvious exception!

-Ray

William
03-17-2010, 04:29 AM
Don't you folks understand?? Adam's rants were part of a vast right-wing conspiracy to flood the general area with political extremism to get OT's moved to another area of the forum. Now that the Right-Wing has succeeded, they've moved on to woodland creatures.

:bike:

William ;)

Ray
03-17-2010, 04:38 AM
Don't you folks understand?? Adam's rants were part of a vast right-wing conspiracy to flood the general area with political extremism to get OT's moved to another area of the forum. Now that the Right-Wing has succeeded, they've moved on to woodland creatures.

William ;)
Either that, or global warming just got to them first. Perhaps they've gone extinct? Pure coincidence that it happened at the SAME TIME the OT folder got started. :cool:

-Ray

rwsaunders
03-17-2010, 06:05 AM
I thought that you were writing lyrics for a new country/western song...

rugbysecondrow
03-17-2010, 06:20 AM

William ;)

You are on to us, starting with Coyotes and moving to ground hogs (or woodchuck depending on where you are from).

BumbleBeeDave
03-17-2010, 09:03 AM
. . . does this mean we will truly never find out how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :rolleyes:

BBD

AndrewS
03-17-2010, 12:46 PM
Abortion, Gun Control, Taxes, Heath Care, Global Warming, Bush v. Gore I think I'm against this.

fiamme red
03-17-2010, 01:09 PM
I think I'm against this.I don't know what they have to say
It makes no difference anyway
Whatever it is, I'm against it!
No matter what it is or who commenced it
I'm against it!

Your proposition may be good
But let's have one thing understood
And even when you've changed it or condensed it
I'm against it!

retrogrouchy
03-23-2010, 02:20 PM
I don't know what they have to say
It makes no difference anyway
No matter what it is or who commenced it
I'm against it!

Your proposition may be good
But let's have one thing understood
And even when you've changed it or condensed it
I'm against it!

LOL! Tom Lehrer?

michael white
03-24-2010, 06:11 AM
Hey BabyKiller:

don't forget to bomb Iran. :)

fiamme red
03-24-2010, 08:01 AM
LOL! Tom Lehrer?Groucho Marx in Horse Feathers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_Feathers).

avalonracing
03-24-2010, 08:18 AM
I think I'm against this.

I think I'm for them. Let's call each other names and write in all CAPS until this tread gets locked.

retrogrouchy
03-24-2010, 09:03 PM
Groucho Marx in Horse Feathers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse_Feathers).

Aah. Way earlier than Tom (1960s, Harvard math dept., IIRC). Thanks....