PDA

View Full Version : custom decal

weisan
03-13-2010, 08:20 AM
I would like to make some custom decal for my new bike, any recommendation as far as who to go to?

Ideally, I want someone who is experienced with bike frame decal, eager to work with me to come up with my own design, willing to think outside the box, push the boundary occasionally.

Anyone? ;)

Kirk Pacenti
03-13-2010, 08:38 AM
I would like to make some custom decal for my new bike, any recommendation as far as who to go to?

Ideally, I want someone who is experienced with bike frame decal, eager to work with me to come up with my own design, willing to think outside the box, push the boundary occasionally.

Anyone? ;)

Weisan,

If this is for a one-off project, you'd be better off having the graphics created by the painter. I suggest contacting Keith Anderson; his work is really, really good, and he re-creates graphics in paint on a regular basis. Please let him know I sent you.

Good luck,

KP

weisan
03-13-2010, 10:06 AM
Thank you Kirk-pal! I sent you a PM.

Smiley
03-13-2010, 11:02 AM
Keith Anderson made Bruce K custom white decals for his Kelly Bedford and those are one off designs, I second Keith's work too.
I also think you'll see a custom Kelly Bedford decal created by Sam I Am for his new Bedford too also by Keith Anderson.

333halfevil
03-25-2010, 08:55 AM
Why not have it done at Serotta? Truth is, they have all the tools required to make custom decals. The painter at Serotta actually is the one who paints Kelly Bedfords frames. If you can come up with a cool idea, Bill and Tony @ Serotta can make it happen.