PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Tourist

Smiley
03-12-2005, 02:34 PM
I can't believe that your posting that old of an age , nobody is buying that your what 38 ? no way . Anyhow Happy Birthday to OUR Tourist :banana:

Kevin
03-12-2005, 03:58 PM
Happy Birthday.

Kevin

Rapid Tourist
03-14-2005, 12:00 PM
I was so busy riding and tweaking my new fixed gear on my birthday that I didn't even check the board. Thanks so much :) . I had a perfect birthday, beautiful day, lots of fixed cycling, it couldn't have been better!

Sandy
03-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Happy belated birthday to you. I was away for a few days and just got back. Glad to hear that you are having so much fun on your fixed gear bike.

I finally figured out why you are so nice. You are Sweet and have a Sweet Smile, and Smile and Sweet are S words. In addition, you really wanted a moniker starting with a S, but understanding that Serotta Sandy uses all of the S words, you respectfully chose Rapid Tourist- A R word and a T word, so that you be close to your desired S word, but not taking some of the S words from Serotta Sandy. Much appreciated. :)

May Sweet Smiling Sapid Sourist have many many more happy and enjoyable birthdays.

Looking forward to riding with you soon, either in Maryland or Virginia.

Rerotta Tandy