PDA

View Full Version : Ricco

rcnute
03-01-2010, 08:51 PM
He left his baby mamma? This guy is the worst.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ricco-believes-the-tifosi-are-on-his-side

fiamme red
03-01-2010, 09:18 PM
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/ricco-splits-with-girlfriend-rossi-over-cera-positive

Riccò, who has a baby son with Rossi, indicated that the length of the couple's separation will hinge on the outcome of disciplinary action against Rossi.

"I am disappointed with my girlfriend and there can be no reconciliation until Vania is shown to be innocent of the allegations that were raised," said Riccò, according to Italian website Tuttobiciweb.com.

false_Aest
03-01-2010, 10:04 PM
*cough*

he injected her

Steve in SLO
03-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Riccò, who has a baby son with Rossi, indicated that the length of the couple's separation will hinge on the outcome of disciplinary action against Rossi.

"I am disappointed with my girlfriend and there can be no reconciliation until Vania is shown to be innocent of the allegations that were raised," said Riccò, according to Italian website Tuttobiciweb.com.

Wow, he sounds like a gem...In his eyes, his girlfriend is guilty until proven innocent and isn't worthy because she may have done what he did.

peanutgallery
03-02-2010, 07:08 AM
For the Italians, this is better than any dysfunctional relationship in Hollywood that we have played out in the news. Don't cry for either one, they will be more than OK when this is all said and done. Notoriety will pay the bills for a long time, call it an early retirement plan

gemship
03-02-2010, 08:01 AM

thankyou for making a thread about this. There was another thread that was made when it was fresh news that Rossi doped. The thread had a weird title too it and I just can't find it in search mode.The reason why I was looking for it was because her name escaped me and I wanted to note her hotness in the Danica Patrick hottest babe in pro sports thread.

Thanks again :beer:

gemship
03-02-2010, 08:09 AM
For the Italians, this is better than any dysfunctional relationship in Hollywood that we have played out in the news. Don't cry for either one, they will be more than OK when this is all said and done. Notoriety will pay the bills for a long time, call it an early retirement plan

What you say is amusing and I imagaine true. No I don't feel sorry for these people but if Ricco is sincere in his intentions then he must be quite the stud, I mean I just don't get it. Leaving your wife over a a stupid mistake? and cycling as a sport really is kind of silly. Don't get me wrong pro cyclist have and exhibit amazing abilities on bikes but they take their passion to a extreme much like bodybuilders and even to those of us who like to cycle it can be a bit of a turn off. Having said that based purely on looks I think Rossi is such a cutie and if she were my honey I don't think I would be so mean to her. People are pretty weird :confused:

Charles M
03-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Ricco:

"I was a fan of [MotoGP pilot] Valentino Rossi even when he didn't pay taxes in Italy. For me a champion is a champion.

Yeah, like not paying income tax in Italy while living in London gave Valentino Rossi another 20 Horse Power (every year for 8 world championships)...

Ricco's a lot like the line from Bull Durham... Million dollar arm and a .05 cent head.

JD Smith
03-02-2010, 07:36 PM

Putting the love affair aside, his comments are interesting.
"I can't expect people to believe in me now,..."
then he says,
"If someone is a fan of Ricco, they still are now, even if he's made a mistake or not."
Later he says,
"For me a champion is a champion. I think my real fans see me as a 23-year-old who made a mistake but who can't wait to see him race again."

So this "champion" wasn't allowed to race way back in '05 because he had a high hematocrit. He managed to convince the UCI that it was natural. Then this kid with an already claimed naturally high hematocrit gets caught taking Cera, supplied from an established doping doctor.
Seems like he's a confirmed doper from the start of his success, and far from an established champion. There's little or no legitimate "level of performance" for fans to look forward to seeing him return to. As a racer, it's not a matter of seeing if he can return to his old form. Without dope, he had no old form.