PDA

View Full Version : Trips for Kids Raffle Update.

znfdl
02-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Update on the raffle. I am unable to attend the North American Handmade Bike show due to my wife's major surgery this last Monday. Tom Kellogg gave a hour and a half talk today, and was unable to conduct the raffle.

Tom will be talking with Don Walker tomorrow 2/27 to arrange a public drawing.

Mea Culpa, as soon as I hear from Tom I will post the winner....

Matt-H
02-26-2010, 07:51 PM
My sincerest wishes for your wife's speedy recovery. Raffles can wait... :)

rounder
02-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Best wishes to your wife. I am going to the show tomorrow and will try to buy a ticket.

RABikes2
02-26-2010, 09:19 PM
Hope your wife has a speedy recovery, Stu.

Best regards,

RA

rdparadise
02-26-2010, 09:47 PM
Rounder:

I believe all 75 tickets have been sold. You snooze you loose. Sorry buddy.

Bob

Ps. I'll be there tomorrow and Tom will be taking my measurements in the afternoon for the winning raffle ticket!

dekindy
02-26-2010, 11:53 PM
Rounder:

I believe all 75 tickets have been sold. You snooze you loose. Sorry buddy.

Bob

Ps. I'll be there tomorrow and Tom will be taking my measurements in the afternoon for the winning raffle ticket!

No way, buddy. I am winning this contest.

Hawker
03-04-2010, 06:39 PM
I hope all is well with your wife's surgery and recovery.

I guess I can wait a few more days for my phone to ring.

Steve

Blue Jays
03-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Sorry guys, the winner was announced days ago and he was happy to learn the good news.
The drawing was captured and shown via YouTube, Vimeo, or one of those similar video hosting services...

znfdl
03-05-2010, 06:52 AM
Here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ0L0bhSjVU

Thanks for all of the good mojo, as my wife's surgery went amazingly well. The surgeon was one of the top pelvic organ reconstructive surgeons in the DC area and he proved it. Four days after the sugery and she was pin free and all of the pressure she felt in her pelvic region has subsided. Her recovery is going quite well, even though I am exhausted playing Mr. Mom, nursemaid and working full time. Amazingly enough, I am even finding time to ride.

The winner was Lalit Verma who is a member of the Serotta forum.

jlwdm
03-05-2010, 10:48 AM
Here are a couple of photos of last year's raffle frame - just painted at Spectrum.

I have not seen it in person but the green is bolder than it looked on a small chip at the paint store.

Built for wider tires and fenders.

Jeff