PDA

View Full Version : (((((( Ritchie WCS Carbon Road Bars + Stem + Post ))))))

merilm
02-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Bought all 3 items last summer for a major upgrade, used for about 6 months, then completrely changed-out scheme ( to the dismay of my wife/domestic CFO. Bar is their "Streem" model & 42 cm wide. Stem is 100 mm long. All are the 3-D carbon weave construction & Ritchie's "WCS" grade components. Everything like-new & never been crashed or scratched. Asking $ 300.00 for set..... OBO. Houston, Texas

Hai H. Ho
02-23-2010, 05:51 PM
Would you be willing to sell just the stem? I also live in Houston, Texas. Yey Houston!!

false_Aest
02-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Can't you post something warm and fuzzy before you hit us up for $$??

Who are you? What do you do? Do you still love your wife/significant other/life partner? What kind've car do you drive? Red or white wine? Do you ride a serotta? How are your kids? Remember when we were growin up together and SallyMae stole your cloths while skinny dipping in that swimming hole? Those were good times.

thegunner
02-23-2010, 06:19 PM
Can't you post something warm and fuzzy before you hit us up for $$??

Who are you? What do you do? Do you still love your wife/significant other/life partner? What kind've car do you drive? Red or white wine? Do you ride a serotta? How are your kids? Remember when we were growin up together and SallyMae stole your cloths while skinny dipping in that swimming hole? Those were good times.

well... i'm a grad student at... oh, you weren't asking me :(

false_Aest
02-23-2010, 08:32 PM
You also had a metric eff-ton of more posts before you tried to hock some gear.

I'm very protective of my dentist-bike owing forumites.

Big Tex might get the idea and post about his favorite football team and BBQ recipe.

Lifelover
02-24-2010, 07:43 AM
You also had a metric eff-ton of more posts before you tried to hock some gear.

I'm very protective of my dentist-bike owing forumites.

Big Tex might get the idea and post about his favorite football team and BBQ recipe.

Thanks, but I suspect most of us are big boys and don't really need your protection.

To the OP,

If you want to sell your goods you don't need more post, you need lower prices.