PDA

View Full Version : Ben Serotta will be at NAHBS on Saturday February 27.

Pete Serotta
02-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Ben Serotta will be at NAHBS on Saturday February 27.

Bicycle building icon, Ben Serotta will be at booth # 437 on Saturday to share his perspective and expertise over his incredible 38 year career of building bicycles. Serotta is widely recognized as a leader in finest craftsmanship, quality, bicycle performance. The attention to detail and workmanship is unsurpassed by any brand. Custom designed and fabricated in the Serotta built and owned factories in the USA. www.serotta.com

Serotta Mobile FIT Van and next Generation Size Cycle along with Paraic McGlynn, Director of Applied Cycling Science will be at NAHBS all three days......

Paraic McGlynn, a native of Ireland, has been coaching and fitting elite athletes in Europe and the US since the early nineties. Paraic studied with the French Cycling Federation and earned his National Coaching and Training Center coaching tutor certification in 1994.

Paraic currently directs the Serotta Fit Lab in Saratoga Springs, NY and interacts with the medical and scientific communities to ensure that the SICI curriculum is in keeping with best practices that are backed by scientific research.

SICI will be displaying the new generation sizing cycle which is part of the FORD/Serotta Transit Connect Mobile FIT Van.

whforrest
02-21-2010, 12:04 PM
Serotta Pete,

Where is the location this year?

Thanks in advance, Bill

Pete Serotta
02-21-2010, 12:07 PM
Show is in RICHMOND VA.

Ahneida Ride
02-21-2010, 12:08 PM
NAHBS is in Richmond, Va ...

http://www.handmadebicycleshow.com/

stickville
02-21-2010, 12:45 PM
Could I bring my Serotta to the show and have a fitter look at my riding position ? It has been several years since I was fitted and my flexibility/position has probably changed.

Ahneida Ride
02-21-2010, 12:57 PM
I don't think NAHBS will allow you to bring a bike inside to the
show.

Perhaps a fitter could meet you after hours ?

RABikes2
02-21-2010, 02:21 PM
I can not believe I'm missing this event. Ugh. :crap:

So close, yet ... so far.

rwsaunders
02-24-2010, 07:38 AM
I'm with you, RA. I had a room reserved and ready to go, but travel commitments overruled the decision to attend. Good on Serotta for making the show.