PDA

View Full Version : Ah, yes -- da man, Lance himself, to ride in the Tour de Georgia...

bulliedawg
01-23-2004, 07:40 AM
Linky: http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/0104/23lance.html

Y'all ought to come down and over and up from where ever you are to see Da Man get ready for the TDF by riding in the TDG.

Looks like I'll be using some vacation time in April.

Keith A
01-26-2004, 03:18 PM
I'm thinking about coming up for a stage or two. Do you have any recommendations of stages to watch? How about any good places to ride while I'm up there? I'd like to ride in some real hills/moutains if possible.

Keith A
01-26-2004, 03:50 PM
BTW, Lance himself is still saying maybe to the TdG. From a recent press conference, Lance stated...

"We're still working on the domestic program," Armstrong commented. "There will definitely be one US race on my program, either the Tour de Georgia or the Tour of the Gila, but we're not quite sure yet."

J.M. White
03-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Bullie-
I'm hoping to watch stages 5 and 6 --any suggestions on where to perch as I (and my non-cycling, but understanding family) watch these two mountain stages?

TheDon
03-22-2004, 03:47 PM
FYI for all of you people looking for Lance in the States this year, he'll be riding at the Rocky Mountain Cycling Classic in Vail, CO on 9/3-9/5/04 and at the T-Mobile International in San Francsico the following weekend 9/12/04. Check out www.procyclingtour.com
press releases for more info.
The Don