PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Kevan

William
02-06-2010, 11:01 AM
Happy Birthday to Sandy's better half.....or is Sandy the better half? I'm not sure? :confused:

Anyway, scratch the mutts on the head and go out for a brisk ride. :beer:

William

rwsaunders
02-06-2010, 11:18 AM
To Hillary's neighbor and to the man with the sweet orange rig...have a good one. :beer:

RABikes2
02-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Happy birthday Kevan! :banana: :banana:

Best wishes for a great year!

Ritaann

Smiley
02-06-2010, 02:12 PM
Happy Birthday Kevan, when are you coming to visit your family near Bethesda, let us know Smiley

Pete Serotta
02-06-2010, 04:51 PM
TO a wonderful gentleman that we do not see ofter enough....

Hope that you had a good one. PETE

Tom Byrnes
02-06-2010, 05:21 PM
TO a wonderful gentleman that we do not see ofter enough....

Hope that you had a good one. PETE

Agree completely.

Kevan, I hope you are enjoying your birthday.

Tom

paczki
02-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Tell us what Sandy has in store for you this evening!

Happy Birthday :beer:

Kevan
02-07-2010, 06:38 AM
Thanks guys for the best wishes. It has been a super weekend.

Things between me and Sandy have slowed some as I'm sure you have noticed. I think a big contributing fact is Sandy simply isn't as agile as he once was climbing a ladder to my second floor bedroom. My wife continues to be combative and I think the last time he attempted the climb, the thrown boot really hit its mark and took away some of his spirit.

The girls are showing there age now spending most their time sleeping on their bed in the kitchen.

The Ebisu continues to please. It's me who has turned into such a weenie about getting out in the cold.

Boy, do I miss you folk up north, down in the DC area and out in Cali. I do think our visits to Bethesda will be stepping up. There's a remote possibility that my business visits to San Diego will resume, least that's my hopes.

My interest in the camera has taken me away from here some, but you folk will always be like family.

Thanks Serotta again and again for bring us cycling knuckleheads all together.

weisan
02-07-2010, 07:05 AM
kevan-pal, belated wishes and great to hear you have a nice one. As a recovering "shutterbug-holic", pray tell where I can see your pics online...

Kevan
02-07-2010, 08:17 AM
http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/28071061@N02/sets/

Hope the link works, I'm using my iPhone here.