PDA

View Full Version : Oops, I did it again . . .

djg
01-23-2010, 08:05 PM
My name is Dan and I have a problem.

Despite the fact that my Serotta HSG Ti rocks, I've had it in my head to get a plastic bike for a second road bike and I've been mulling over Looks for a while. Left a fairly low bid on a 585 on flea-beigh, but nobody else bid.

Hope the guy gets the note about shipping to the office.

ahumblecycler
01-24-2010, 10:22 AM
Well you did pick up a good bike at a good price ... if it does not work for you let me know. ;)

Edit - I know two people riding 585 and both love it ... I think you picked up a nice plastic rig :)

Pete Serotta
01-24-2010, 10:28 AM
the folks that I know who have a 585 like it.....enjoy.

zap
01-24-2010, 03:24 PM
u n fly twins.

congrats and enjoy.

Ken Robb
01-24-2010, 07:42 PM

Despite the fact that my Serotta HSG Ti rocks, I've had it in my head to get a plastic bike for a second road bike and I've been mulling over Looks for a while. Left a fairly low bid on a 585 on flea-beigh, but nobody else bid.

Me too because it sounds like you may be sleeping at the office too. :)

Charles M
01-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Great bike for comfort. not the stiffest from Look but a really nice bike.

oldpotatoe
01-25-2010, 07:52 AM

I have 3 Looks on deep discount. 586(L), 585(XL) and medium 566. Private message me if you are interested. All are new, full warranty, I'll ship worldwide....

flydhest
01-25-2010, 07:56 AM
u n fly twins.

congrats and enjoy.

zackly.

you may ride your other bikes significantly less . . . just a warning.

ti_boi
01-25-2010, 07:58 AM

Yes...Yes...I actually visited the dark side myself and went with the Roubaix. I just found the plush factor tooooo good to pass up. These old bones need the cushion!!!

znfdl
01-25-2010, 11:39 AM
Dan:

Commute to work on one bike, then ride the new bike home.......

If that does not work, you can live in Vienna for a bit. ;)