PDA

View Full Version : Saturday ride

MerckxMad
01-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Here in the NE, we thawed out for a couple of days. Today we're in the 40's with brilliant sunshine. After getting left flat by bigman, I decided to take the Honky out for a slow pedal on the North Shore of Long Island. Riding in and out of harbors gives you nice water views, but the wind was cold off the Sound. Anyways, let's see your ride pics...

Johnny P
01-16-2010, 02:36 PM
I rode today also in Albany, NY. Went over to the State Office Building Campus and rode loops. There were two other guys out as well. I did a fairly easy 20 miles. It felt good to be riding in the sun. :)

oldguy00
01-16-2010, 03:03 PM
East coast of Canada was good today too, about -2 C, but reasonably clear roads and some sun. Easy 50km.

BumbleBeeDave
01-16-2010, 03:10 PM
. . . with my seemingly annual sinus infection. I did get through leading my 515 AM spin class yesterday morning, though . . . like riding in the Twilight Zone . . . :eek:

Pass me the Kleenex® . . . :(

BBD

Ti Designs
01-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Another 5 hours on the fixed gear. Back to my limited carb diet, so I was spent by the end, but I went in search of hills and climbed well today. Lots of other riders out there. On the stop in Concord some guy in another group, seeing us pull up the the inn, said "wow, the warm weather brings everybody out". I can only assume he was talking about his own group - we've been out three times a week when the temps never made it to 20.

rugbysecondrow
01-16-2010, 04:01 PM
Warmer weather here in Maryland too. I haven't been riding much, but I was able to get a 28 mile ride in today.

oldguy00
01-16-2010, 09:36 PM
. . . with my seemingly annual sinus infection. I did get through leading my 515 AM spin class yesterday morning, though . . . like riding in the Twilight Zone . . . :eek:

Pass me the Kleenex® . . . :(

BBD

Try using one of these for a few days (available at your local pharmacy), might help clear things up!

http://chinafromjapan.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/netipot-jpg.jpeg

rdparadise
01-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Actually, the gorgeous weather here in S. Jersey got me out for about 46 miles on Saturday.

Here's a few pics for your viewing enjoyment.

Bob

Ps. The guys in the pictures are some riding buddies as I was the photographer.