PDA

View Full Version : Feb 1st and 2nd at Sundance Cycles in SoCal

slideways
01-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Got the weekly email blast from Sundance Cycles and they are doing something interesting. John Cobb, the man who fit LeMond and Lance to their T.T. bikes will be at the shop and doing fitting work for two days. The days are Monday and Tuesday the 1st and 2nd of Feb. Especially if you are of the Tri or T.T. persuasion John would be the guy to think about for a fit. Call them for details. 818-991-9103

dvs cycles
01-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Where is Sundance?

pulverizer1
01-08-2010, 09:46 AM
their website is sundancecycles.com which gives you their address and contacts. Ashton Johnson is the real deal and a great fitter in his own right.

Pete Serotta
01-08-2010, 05:12 PM
They are in southern CALIF and are a SEROTTA dealer.. (that is reason for sticky) :)

slideways
01-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Sundance is a Serotta dealer and yes they are in SoCal. The owner, Ashton Johnson, rides a carbon Serotta and has multiple certificates on the wall from Serotta fit schools and several 'Top 20 Dealer' merit badges on the wall as well. Wow, has the staff at Serotta changed so much that a long time dealer like Sundance is not known!?

Pete Serotta
01-08-2010, 06:57 PM
In fact a while back he and I were trying to put together a SEROTTA open house in CALIF>

Tom Brynes, jack Brunk, steve, and many others were looking to help in this.

Wonderful folks...Tom Brynes bought his last Serotta from them :)

Tom Byrnes
01-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Hi All,

Just to correct Pete's statement about my dealings with Sundance. Over the past almost ten years, I have bought three Serottas from Ashton and Sundance: My Concours, Ottrott ST and my MeiVici.

Ashton and Sundance are the real deal. A few years ago, Ben Serotta came out to Sundance, rode with a group of us in the morning and then gave a very interesting presentation and lecture to an eager group that filled the Sundance store.

I wish that Sundance was not so far away from where I live.

Tom

toaster
01-10-2010, 07:45 AM
Ashton runs a great shop. I purchased my Legend from him (and a few other bikes) and I would recommend their services to anyone in the area.

Pete Serotta
01-21-2010, 02:19 PM
I hear that TOM is bringing some good red to the event,,,,,PETE

Pete Serotta
01-26-2010, 10:56 AM
:confused: Can we get a roll call? THANKS