PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Pete is the best

Ibistouche
01-05-2010, 12:15 PM
I'm a long time member of the Forum in its various incarnations. I've read it off and on but I don't know that I've ever posted before.

Today I was trying to get an issue resolved with a F3 Fork I wanted painted a color not longer used by Serotta. I sent a PM to Serotta_Pete asking for help and within an hour he called me, e-mailed me, got involved and helped me out. I just wanted to thank Pete for helping me to get my 94 TI back looking good.

fourflys
01-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Pete's a good egg... :D

McQueen
01-05-2010, 12:50 PM
In Pittsburgh - our baseball team has 'racing pierogi's'. Unfortunately, to create more of a storyline to the pierogi races, they retired Potato Pete. He often makes appearances, as a comedic ploy during other between-innings, or post game shows they put on to distract us from our miserable team.

(If I was more technically inclined I might photo-shop this to say 'Serotta Pete')

Smiley
01-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Serotta Pete is the unsung hero of Serotta customer service and that's a fact Jack :

palincss
01-05-2010, 03:11 PM
He's a damn fine moderator, too.

Peter P.
01-05-2010, 05:02 PM
In Pittsburgh - our baseball team has 'racing perogies'. Unfortunately, to create more of a storyline to the perogies, they retired Potato Pete. He often makes appearances, as a comedic ploy during other between-innings, or post game shows they put on to distract us from our miserable team.

(If I was more technically inclined I might photo-shop this to say 'Serotta Pete')

That's "pierogis", not "perogies". I know pierogis like nobody's business. Stuff 'em with Farmer's Cheese or kapusta; babci never made 'em with potato, I don't know why. I'm a connoisseur of fine kielbasa and golabki, too!

paczki
01-05-2010, 07:28 PM
That's "pierogis", not "perogies". I know pierogis like nobody's business. Stuff 'em with Farmer's Cheese or kapusta; babci never made 'em with potato, I don't know why. I'm a connoisseur of fine kielbasa and golabki, too!

We've got to ride some time.

SEABREEZE
01-05-2010, 10:16 PM
I'll drink to that. As a matter of fact, I'll raise my red to that. :beer: