PDA

View Full Version : Meet and Greet Kelly Bedford and Ahneida Ride

Smiley
12-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Feb. 24 th 2010, 6-9 pm approx. That's Wednesday evening before he heads south to Richmond Va.

Meet Master Frame Builder Sir Kelly Bedford and his side kick Ray Schmidt aka HandleBra guy. We plan to have a Wine and Cheese gathering here at Casa El Captain in Kensington MD and if your serious about meeting the Master and previewing his NAHABS 2010 works of rolling art please e-mail me so we can include you in our e-vite. My email is in the private messages section.

I am planning on inviting all my past fit clients as well all my past Serotta new purchase clients as well friends from a selected who's who of DC area cyclists.

To get to know Kelly please go to his website at www.kbedfordcustoms.com
the new website has been launched now with photo's and info on Kelly. Le'ts not forget Ray aka Ahneida Ride and HandleBra technologies, learn more about his amazing Bar Wrap which is sensual to the touch at www.handlebra.com
none better than the feel of real Leather and nobody does Leather better than a Dominatrix and Ray :)

thwart
12-31-2009, 04:07 PM
is sensual to the touch nobody does Leather better than a Dominatrix
Am I at the right website... ? :cool:

Pete Serotta
12-31-2009, 04:10 PM
YEP!!!! :banana:

Happy New Year to alL!! :beer:

PETE

Smiley
12-31-2009, 04:13 PM
I have hatched the new HandleBra 2010 marketing campaign and I plan on hiring The High Mistress of Pain and Pleasure to work the HandleBra booth at NAHBS 2010. We will have a raffle with the Mistress handing out Bra Wrap and painfull pleasures to anyone 21 or over, its the South after all and some things maybe deemed illegal in the state :)

Ahneida Ride
12-31-2009, 04:26 PM
I sure hope Uncle William does not show up .... :eek:

Happy New Year !!!!

zap
12-31-2009, 04:34 PM
Perfect opportunity to talk to you know who about frn's etc. etc.

:banana:

FMS_rider
12-31-2009, 07:24 PM
Seriousness is not in my normal repertoire (and it is particularly hard to be serious regarding Ahneida Ride --one of the funniest characters around), but these guys, Smiley included, are class acts with a wealth of expertise and experience. (Although I suspect Ray's expertise with leather was acquired outside of the cycling world.)

Lew

bumperjohn
01-01-2010, 06:02 PM
I really like his new web site and am looking forward to my new K Bedford Custom, which is on it's way back to Kelly from paint as I type this.

John

legacysti888
01-02-2010, 03:47 AM
I just gotta say that Ray has been so exceptionally careful with his selection of leather and stitching that I bought enough for 24 bikes. Each one custom hand made. Incredible leather and feel - so rich.

His challenge was to make white leather, well, stay white after daily abuse. And he came through with flying colors.

His communication and follow up on the quality and sale has also been second to none.

I simply couldn't be happier.

Happy New Year!

:beer:

Mr. Squirrel
01-04-2010, 02:50 PM
I just gotta say that Ray has been so exceptionally careful with his selection of leather and stitching that I bought enough for 24 bikes. Each one custom hand made. Incredible leather and feel - so rich.

His challenge was to make white leather, well, stay white after daily abuse. And he came through with flying colors.

.....and.....it's not made from me like some of his competition.

mr. squirrel

William
01-05-2010, 05:26 AM
I hear he's coming up with some furry bar ends. :D

William

Pete Serotta
01-06-2010, 07:00 PM
I hear Ray is going to bring some VINO wrap, I might have to come up and crash for the evening on Smiley's floor for that. Yes and then drive back down to Richmond the following day with Ray and Kelly :)