PDA

View Full Version : WTT: 56cm Atlanta for your 55 Track or Road

maximus
12-22-2009, 08:25 PM
Figured I would give this a shot. There is snow all over the ground and not a place to ride. What better time...

I have a 56cm Serotta Atlanta built in 97 and refinished by me earlier this year. It's a beautiful frame with a great ride to match.

Does anyone out there have a 55cm that they would be interested in trading? Cash can be included if it makes sense. I am interested in lugged steel only.

Here she is:

Serotta Atlanta built in 1997
56cm c-c square
73 ST & HT
Reynolds steel (Colorado Concept with tapered ST and DT)
Reynolds Ouzo Pro carbon fork - 1" threadless steerer
Campagnolo Record 1" threadless headset
Pearl white powdercoat with decals
Bottle cage bolt snapped and treads stuck in downtube

I have about 300 miles on the frame since I refinished it earlier this year. I bike commute and my fixed gear has been doing full-time duty. I'de like to get horizontal dropouts or a fitting road bike. I am not interested in selling the frame at this point. I just find trades more rewarding and more fun - plus I like seeing what you fellow forum members have hiding out there.

More pics here. (http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=55904&highlight=atlanta+lots) PM me if interested!

dannyg1
12-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Still have the steel fork?

T.J.
12-22-2009, 09:03 PM
While I have nothing to offer up for trade I do wanna say dang nice looking rig !! Good luck in finding a trade

maximus
12-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Still have the steel fork?

Yep - flat crown.

sean
12-23-2009, 01:57 AM
Looking to trade just the frame/fork or complete for complete?

maximus
12-23-2009, 07:47 AM
Looking to trade just the frame/fork or complete for complete?

I was thinking frame only. Sorry for not being super clear about that.

I would be open to a complete trade though - why not....

Build listed in the gallery. Upgraded the brakeset. Everything has roughly 300 miles on the clock and it very nice condition. PM me with any questions. Thanks!

maximus
02-09-2010, 09:06 PM
I think I have a severe case of cabin fever. Would love to ride a bike someday soon (looks out the window at 2" of snow...)

I posted this a while back and had some interest - but nothing panned out. Thought I would send it to the top and see if it can catch some new eyes.

Nautilus
02-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Pm sent, my Merckx Arcobaleno is about a cm too small.

R.J.
02-10-2010, 10:23 AM
^
If he passes I may be interested.

fatallightning
02-12-2010, 03:05 AM
random, but any interest in a bianchi pista?