PDA

View Full Version : Indecent exposure

Birddog
02-27-2005, 09:24 PM
This morning three of us ( a lawyer, a businessman, and me an itinerant ne'er do well) were riding one of our usual rural routes when I announced that I had to take a leak. It was no accident that it was a place where we frequently stop and ummmm, take a leak. The location is a near a "T" intersection, and it has a handy guardrail for parking your bike. Since it was in the low to mid 40's it took a few moments to get to the business, and then re wrap a few layers. About the time I was finishing up, the businessman said, "aw crap, now I've gotta go". I joked about the sound of running water probably causing the sudden inclination. Just as he was seriously into his downloading, the lawyer said "Oh oh, there's a Black and White deputy's car nearing the intersection. The B&W turns right, heads away, and then suddenly makes a "U" turn puts on the flashing lights and pulls up alongside us. As the businessman is hastily replacing equipment, the window goes down and the military haircut on the passenger side in a stern voice says "what's going on here?" . The lawyer replies "Just answering the call of nature". The haircut looks straight at us holding his thumb and forefinger about 2 inches apart and somberly says, "well it has to be more than this to qualify as "exposure" anyway", and then we all had a good laugh. I'm pretty sure that judging by the lawyers face that at least for a couple of seconds he was thinking that he was going to have to defend the 2 of us, and probably for free, he looked a little horrified.

Birddog

gasman
02-27-2005, 09:28 PM
LOL- great story !

Ahneida Ride
02-27-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm driving late at night on a lonely highway. gota go real bad.
so I pull over and do what comes naturally ....

Suddenly I get ths strange feeling ... something is not right ...
So I turn around it's a NYS trooper with his full lights and dual spots on me.

He flashes lights once and drives off. Never forget it.

vaxn8r
02-28-2005, 01:35 AM
I have a buddy who has been cited twice for "indecent exposure" for peeing off the bike. $160 fines, which he has paid.

BumbleBeeDave
02-28-2005, 06:22 AM
. . . “indecent exposure“ unless someone actually sees the offending member. Did the cop? He should have taken it to court. I bet the cop would not have shown up for the hearing on something this minor. There must be something more to this story, as I can think of few reasonable peace officers who would bother with something like this . . .

BBDave

Ozz
02-28-2005, 07:39 AM
. . . “..There must be something more to this story, as I can think of few reasonable peace officers who would bother with something like this . . .

Uhhh....to teach some stupid high school punks a lesson..."are you talking to me officer?"

"No sir, I would not do this in downtown Seattle"

"Yes sir, we will go back home now, and thank you for the ride." ;)

BURCH
02-28-2005, 08:13 AM
Nothing to do with Bikes, but my freshman year roommate spent a night in Allegheny County Jail in Pittsburgh for Exposure for relieving himself in an alley...not to mention public drunkenness, and under age drinking....

I guess if we are with our bikes, the cops assume that we are sober...so we have that going for us!!!

Could you guys imagine if the French Police handed out tickets to guys on the tour that had to take a Bathroom Break!!!

Too Tall
02-28-2005, 08:50 AM
Very funny story.