PDA

View Full Version : training video's I need a change

scooter01
02-25-2005, 02:37 PM
has any one here used the " Spinergy" Up Hill grind vidieo? or any of the Spinergy videos? I have been usuing the CTS Climbing training, and I need a change. Any sugestions?

slowgoing
02-25-2005, 03:11 PM
I just watch regular movies. Nothing better than getting into the movie and forgetting you've been on the trainer for the last 15 minutes or so.

keno
02-25-2005, 03:24 PM
I think you may mean Spinervals. I have several of them and along with Uphill Grind I like Time Trial Special and Big Gear Strength best. http://www.spinervals.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=53_54

If you can get your hands on it, Marty Nothstein's DVD Training Day is very good.

keno

92degrees
02-25-2005, 04:27 PM
I've been alternating between No Slackers Allowed and Suffer-o-Rama the past couple of weeks. They're fine -- they pass the time and keep you working hard(ish).

BarryG
02-25-2005, 07:16 PM
has any one here used the " Spinergy" Up Hill grind vidieo? or any of the Spinergy videos? I have been usuing the CTS Climbing training, and I need a change. Any sugestions?
Coach Troy's original CycleRobx video is still my favorite. Spinervals No Slackers Allowed is second favorite. I just did the Spinervals Time Trial (2.0) video for the first time in a long time and it was also pretty good. I tried one of the CTS videos and thought it rather dull in comparison.

We sure could use a break in the weather though!

Barry

Kevin
02-26-2005, 06:16 AM
I am a big fan of the spinerval tapes. I have about a half dozen of them. A good workout and they break up the boredom of being on the trainer.

Kevin