PDA

View Full Version : Serotta Organizational Changes

Pete Serotta
11-25-2009, 11:32 AM
Serotta Staffing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We wanted to let you know that VP Sales, Dave Powers is leaving us to go back into the running shoe business with Etonic. We wish him well and thank him for his time at Serotta.

Amy Roxin amy@serotta.com) has assumed Dave's day-to-day responsibilities.

Amy and Alex (518 584 8100 x 104 / Alex@serotta.com have already been working on our sales and customer service model going forward so that we can provide you with the best possible sales and customer service support at Serotta.

Serotta will be welcoming Max Morton to the Serotta Sales Staff in December. Max has extensive sales and marketing experience, is an avid triathlete and has the organizational and communication skills you will welcome! He has a drive and commitment to dealer sales and services that you will find rewarding.

Smiley
11-27-2009, 08:23 AM
Saddened by the departure of VP Serotta Dave aka Powers, can't tell u how nice it is to talk to the Lovely Alex Rokita not that Steve Fairchild was any slouch but what can I say Alex is tres nice.

Anyway if your reading this Dave I need a size 43 in your LeBron James high tops, I think I'll take up basketball soon :)

Smiley
11-27-2009, 08:50 AM
http://www.etonicathletic.com/company/index.php

Running
Golfing
Bowling

Dave, you said you had a deal with Lebron, I guess your going to tell me all about Bowling, heck Lebron is from Cleveland and they are the #1 bowling city in the USA.
Dave, lets go bowling next time your in DC :) You should be an expert by then on this subject.

bpatterson
11-27-2009, 11:02 PM
my two favorites but those street fighters with the double laces were cheaper than my AE... Good luck and thanks, I wish I was still running! back when etonics had a shoe that looked like blue velour