PDA

View Full Version : MOA/Nalini bib shorts

regularguy412
11-12-2009, 09:14 PM
I just received a pair of MOA/Nalini bib shorts that I purchased on sale. I had recently been searching around for a more economical bib short with good quality. I have been using Descente Aero-X bibs and liked them really well. However, the pad on one pair is delaminating and another pair has seen the lycra threads on the front of the short begin to 'pop'.

So, I thought I'd try a pair of the MOA shorts, since I've never used them before. At first I was a bit skeptical. The pad looked HUGE, compared to the pad I have in all my other shorts (Descente, PI), and I thought it would be too 'diaperish'. I've only put in 20 miles on these shorts, but it seems like I should be able to ride all day in them. The pad sort of 'disappeared' when I got on the saddle.

I 'will' say that the sizing chart given on PBK seems to be running large by one size or one size and a half. I normally wear Medium or 30-32 in Descente, but the PBK site for the MOA short showed that size as XL (?!?!!?). They will work just fine, I think, but I'll likely go one size smaller on a second pair.

Mike in AR:beer: