PDA

View Full Version : David Clinger Update

cinelli
02-18-2005, 07:01 AM
It was discussed here recently concerning David Clinger's full facial tattoos vs. Webcor Cycling Team employment. CyclingNews is reporting that Clinger is having the tatts removed to comply with the team wishes. Lets see....spend hundreds of dollars for tattoos.....lose job because of tattoos.....spend hundreds of additional dollars having tattoos removed.....endure months of surgery for tattoo removal....sounds like a plan to me!

Kevan
02-18-2005, 07:05 AM
to just tattoo the entire face to a new tint? Sorta fill in the blanks as it were? :D

dirtdigger88
02-18-2005, 07:20 AM
I guess the drugs wore off

Jason

yeehawfactor
02-18-2005, 07:25 AM
this thread is nothing without pics! :banana:

Bruce K
02-18-2005, 07:39 AM
At least he didn't pull a "lizard man"

this guy decided he could make a living as a circus freak if he had himself tattooed with scales and had implants to make his face look more like a lizard.

I am not sure why the link doesn't load well but I believe his site is www.thelizardman.com

BK

Bill Bove
02-18-2005, 07:48 AM
this thread is nothing without pics! :banana:
http://www.smithersmpls.com/
There are the pictures. The really unfathomable aspect of this story is he, Clinger, researched the removal process BEFORE he got the thing.

Kevan
02-18-2005, 08:00 AM
before too long everyone will be sporting this face stain and it'll become soooo passe. I know it'll just turn into another "same-old" like the barbwire wrap around, or the babe's above the butt dressing. :D