PDA

View Full Version : A Little Disappointed

antman
02-17-2005, 12:01 PM
My bike was supposed to ship yesterday, but according to Kreb Cycle it is still in paint, or should I say tint. Does anyone know about how close to the shipping date they are running this time of year ? I don't know how much longer I can wait

William
02-17-2005, 12:28 PM
I have no idea. :confused:

Just go hang out with BostonDrunk. Time will fly by, and before you know it your ride will be here (though you won't be in any shape to ride it).

;)

William

SPOKE
02-17-2005, 01:33 PM
got my CSi with TDF lugs yesterday. it arrived at LBS on monday. on the box it was orriginally scheduled to ship on Jan 21 but it was a little late due to paint (problems getting the special masking correct). i'd rather it be right than delivered on time. they did a very nice job on the paint.

Kevan
02-17-2005, 02:28 PM
in the sloppy month of February??? :confused:

Kevin
02-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Antman,

I ordered three bikes through Kreb Cycle, I pestered Gregg and Chris with every order. They are great guys. The bike will show up soon enough.

Kevin

Serotta_James
02-18-2005, 07:40 AM
As of this morning your bike was out of paint and into final QC. You will see it shortly.

antman
02-18-2005, 11:50 AM
Thank You for the info I am so anxious to get my new ride .After reading your post I felt my heart racing I know this may sound corny, but I just can't wait to get on my Ottrott and put some miles on it.

Sandy
02-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Sandman says that Antman will love it! :) :)

Ozz
02-18-2005, 12:27 PM
got my CSi with TDF lugs yesterday. it arrived at LBS on monday. on the box it was orriginally scheduled to ship on Jan 21 but it was a little late due to paint (problems getting the special masking correct). i'd rather it be right than delivered on time. they did a very nice job on the paint.
When are you going to post pics?

BTW - Antman, it is a requirement ( ;) ) of forum membership that you post pics of you new ride. It should be posed in front of an authorized Serotta garage door. You can do a search for photo tips posted by Keith A.

Kevan
02-18-2005, 12:30 PM
it's not required that you stand bucknaked alongside your steed as a certain member has insisted on doing. :eek:

dave thompson
02-18-2005, 02:06 PM
.....BTW - Antman, it is a requirement ( ;) ) of forum membership that you post pics of you new ride. It should be posed in front of an authorized Serotta garage door.
Also that you buy "Official Serotta Forum stickers! :D

SPOKE
02-19-2005, 12:29 AM
Ozz,
i'll post some pics later this weekend of the frame & fork. haven't purchased the build kit yet but should have it all put together by mid March or sooner. since Kelly Bedford and Steve Fairchild are in the area this weekend for an open house i'm going to get a photo of him with the frame since he actually built it for me.

Sandy
02-19-2005, 05:18 AM
Looking forward to seeing photos of both bikes.

Sandy