PDA

View Full Version : The office gym and those pesty varmints...

Kevan
10-21-2009, 08:06 AM
New office building...new gym...new exercise bike. So I'm giving this stationary ( www.expresso.net ) an initial once over, with its virtual riding course, and there...not 20 minutes into its routine a freakin' squirrel runs across my virtual path. Whoever developed the software...knows. That was a good laugh.

Volant
10-21-2009, 08:10 AM
That's just to keep you on your toes!! (being in that reclined position on that bike, it's probably easy to fall asleep!). It's also better then meeting the real thing on the road.
Does anyone know why is it that when a squirrel runs out onto the trail (I've only experience them on the trail; not the road). That they freeze and then go back-and-forth (side-to-side) on the trail until you have to swerve to avoid them, or just run them over?

Mr. Squirrel
10-21-2009, 09:02 AM
...not 20 minutes into its routine a freakin' squirrel runs across my virtual path. Whoever developed the software...knows. That was a good laugh.

we're in much deeper than anyone is aware. where do you ride again mr. kevan?

mr. squirrel

Kevan
10-21-2009, 01:24 PM
we're in much deeper than anyone is aware. where do you ride again mr. kevan?

mr. squirrel

Shows how much you know. Um...never mind that personal information included on this post. I've...um, yeah...moved!