09-25-2009, 10:03 PM
wheels are no longer available.

thanks.

azrider
09-25-2009, 10:49 PM
3 things.

A) all pm's responded to

B) mileage estimate around 1000K

C) almost forgot.......wheelbags below are included (black ones not the red)

mitchel@century
09-25-2009, 11:31 PM
How would they hold up to a 230lb guy?

RkyMtn
09-25-2009, 11:45 PM
How would they hold up to a 230lb guy?

Weight wise, I float between 205lbs and 190lbs and have ridden these for about 800 miles on the city streets in Denver (btw, it would be nice to get some stimulus funds to fix the roads!) and I have yet to true them. They are light and strong and I have not treated them delicately. Whatever they run into, they run into. I will try to avoid road damage, but can't avoid all of it. I am impressed!

Might want to email DT and see what they have to say, but I don't recall any rider weight limits.

As for the ride, it is very smooth as the DT Revolution spokes do a super job of damping the road buzz.

Cheers,

Eric

azrider
09-25-2009, 11:58 PM
RkyMtn.....thanks for input and knowledge. Just so everyone knows i don't konw him, but am very appreciative of the post.

Just my two .cents....i am floating around 190-95 and have ridden these on chip seal, ass nasty roads, and everything in between. I, like RKY, have not had to true them either and am impressed with how they keep speed once they're spun up to race/group speeds and are stiff as hell for finish line and town sign sprints.

Again..if it weren't for personal reasons.....none of these conversations would have been had.

in Short. these are some great, all around, great climbing, great spinning wheels.

legacysti888
09-26-2009, 12:30 AM
I had a set. Liked it alot it. Good luck on the sale!

amator
09-26-2009, 10:14 PM
Weight wise, I float between 205lbs and 190lbs and have ridden these for about 800 miles on the city streets in Denver (btw, it would be nice to get some stimulus funds to fix the roads!) and I have yet to true them. They are light and strong and I have not treated them delicately. Whatever they run into, they run into. I will try to avoid road damage, but can't avoid all of it. I am impressed!

Might want to email DT and see what they have to say, but I don't recall any rider weight limits.

As for the ride, it is very smooth as the DT Revolution spokes do a super job of damping the road buzz.

Cheers,

Eric
These should be ok for heavier guys as they have eyelets.
I got a reply from DT that the ones without eyelets might not be suitable for heavier riders.

azrider
09-26-2009, 10:21 PM
amator...........................you da man!

spiderman
09-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Ever mount a red cassette on these?

azrider
09-27-2009, 11:54 AM
Ever mount a red cassette on these?

never had an issue with mounting my powerdome. as matter of fact, i will include my 11-23 RED cassette with these for today only. Tommorrow i'm trying my chances with Ebay.

Thanks.