PDA

View Full Version : whats up with this?

jerk
02-09-2005, 07:39 PM
so the jerk's pal nico, who is normally one of the most stylish dudes around...he sported the david beckham haircut before david beckham, women swoon for him, men fear him.....the jerk is jealous of his talent, skill, and integrity.....anyway what the heck is up with this haircut? (bear in mind the jerk has spent some time with this guy....he spent alot of time to get this look trust the jerk.)

NICO NIC-OOOOO MATAAAAAN
NICO
NICO MATAN

NICO NIC-OOOO MATAAAN
NICO
IL EST UNE REINE
NICO MATAN

BumbleBeeDave
02-09-2005, 07:41 PM
. . . I’m extremely jealous of this haircut. Or ANY haircut, for that matter. ;)

BBDave

M_A_Martin
02-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Tell him he's a little too old to be mistaken for anyone in a boy band these days.

dave thompson
02-09-2005, 08:24 PM
So that's where all my hair went!

yeehawfactor
02-09-2005, 10:22 PM
on a related note, please tell me there is somewhere other than the jerk's closet where a fear of a belgian planet hoodie can be found

Kevin
02-10-2005, 06:18 AM
It looks like a bad toupe.

Kevin

Too Tall
02-10-2005, 06:30 AM
"Apply hair product.....shusssh it."

I'll send this to the producers of Queer Eye for the straight guy.

M_A_Martin
02-10-2005, 06:40 AM
Yeah...I'm really having problems with that "women swoon for him" statement. Maybe they just pass out 'cause they're holding their breath so they don't laugh out loud.

That hair.um.do seems to have a lot in common with the tail feathers of a banty chicken I once had running around the yard.

Rich_W
02-10-2005, 06:56 AM
Like the Squirrel of Flanders?

Russell
02-10-2005, 07:00 AM
here's a worse fashion statement

Rich_W
02-10-2005, 07:24 AM

you have got to be kidding me... from CN... and we thought Mike Tyson was wacked for tatooing his face. YIKES

"Meanwhile, in other Team Basis news, Freedman has announced a radical new look. After thinking about it for 2+ solid years, the Basis leader decided to get a full-facial tattoo that combined the markings of several species of tropical saltwater fish: the mahogany snapper, the queen angelfish, and the queen triggerfish . Although Freedman finds she is frequently asked why she got a permanent face mask that makes children explode into tears when she puts on helmet safety clinics at schools, she says the decision was an easy one: because of her "love and respect for saltwater fish."

"Tropical saltwater fish are beautiful creatures and they roam underwater in complete tranquility - they are at one with their oceanic environment," said freedman, further noting that, "racing a criterium is a lot like swimming around a saltwater reef waiting for a great white shark to attack...and then at the last second swimming out of the way quickly so one of your teammates can be swallowed up instead." For Freedman, the nexus between her tattoo and winning races will be a significant motivating factor this season - not only for herself, but for her teammates and sponsors as well.

bostondrunk
02-10-2005, 08:14 AM

Isn't that Clingers girlfriend?!?!?! :bike:
Almost as stupid as the articles written by that **** for brains Decanio kid.
I still can't understand how a team could be stupid enough to even think of signing a loud mouth *******.....but thats another for another thread....:)

Oh, back to the pic from the jerk, isn't that the lead singer of that band 'ABC'??! No, wait, I think its Howard Jones!! Yeah, I bet he gets all the hot *** with that hair....Baaaaaaaahahahahahahaa :p

BumbleBeeDave
02-10-2005, 08:56 AM
It's a joke! Look at Nicole's own website or other portions of the Team Basis site and it's soooo obvious.

Nicole is funny and very cool. I've had a crush on her for years! :banana: :banana: :banana:

BBDave

pddebacker
02-10-2005, 11:27 AM
...the Brooklyn Bridge has been sold so many times.