PDA

View Full Version : OT: Jack Lalanne's up coming birthday

zray67
09-20-2009, 12:18 AM
On September 26, 2009 Jack will be 95 years old. He was born in San Francisco on September 26, 1914. My current favorite saying of his;

"I feel great and I enjoy sex almost every day. Almost on Monday, almost on Tuesday, ..."

What is your favorite Jack Lalanne quote?

:)

Ray
09-20-2009, 04:32 AM
"Don't buy upgrades. Ride up grades".

Oh wait, that was Eddie Merckx - sorry. :cool:

I've only been peripherablly aware of Jack Lalane so his quotes don't come to mind. But anyone who's dedicated to staying fit and lives to 95 is OK with me. I hope they're still quality years for him. Happy birthday Jack!

-Ray

Steve in SLO
09-20-2009, 09:11 AM
The Lalanes live locally in Morro Bay, CA. He's a crusty guy...always was, but he's gotten more so with age. He swears like a longshoreman and speaks plainly without a thought to political correctness. He and his wife dine out regularly, and he still loves to have people come up and feel his muscle. I can't remember any particular quote that sticks out, but I do remember my mother tuning in to his show in the 60's

SEABREEZE
09-20-2009, 12:40 PM
On September 26, 2009 Jack will be 95 years old. He was born in San Francisco on September 26, 1914. My current favorite saying of his;

"I feel great and I enjoy sex almost every day. Almost on Monday, almost on Tuesday, ..."

What is your favorite Jack Lalanne quote?

:)

My Favorite saying of his is: If man makes it, I dont eat it. The Ala Natural Man <> I love it and him. Happy Birthday Jack any Many more. God bless.

I am a Grassfed Organic Farmer, and I use his saying around here with many of my customers. They all could not agree more.

It appears he is a inspiration for many.

PS: Someone should find a way to get this forum thread to him, I am sure he would enjoy it.

maunahaole
09-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Jack LaLanne could kick Chuck Norris' ass with one arm tied behind his back.