PDA

View Full Version : Bad ride, then Good ride

joelh
09-19-2009, 09:16 AM
I posted earlier this week about my off ride and how bummed I was. Today was just the opposite. I left home at 6:30 for a 35 mile ride and felt as strong as I have in a long time. Weather was nice and cool and the bike seemed light as a feather. 35 miles at 18 mph with a nice visit to the coffee shop after the ride. Days like today are what make it all worthwhile!

martinrjensen
09-19-2009, 11:00 AM
So I rode yesterday and just couldn't get into it. I didn't feel especially strong. Interestingly enough, my total elapsed time and speed was pretty much the same as when i feel good though. a little slower but not much. time yesterday for 45 miles was 14.8 and when I was feeling spunky it was 15.2mph (total trip inc stops)I posted earlier this week about my off ride and how bummed I was. Today was just the opposite. I left home at 6:30 for a 35 mile ride and felt as strong as I have in a long time. Weather was nice and cool and the bike seemed light as a feather. 35 miles at 18 mph with a nice visit to the coffee shop after the ride. Days like today are what make it all worthwhile!